Chris Nanco

Dub Narcotic

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, Dub Narcotic said:

Bump as he will probably be drafted this week. Participated in the combine.

And we can all look forward to a MNT call up soon -  at least before his fifth match as a professional, I should think!

On 1/8/2015 at 10:39 PM, Barthez-Battalion said:

Brampton seem to really enjoy churning out soccer players.

Great infrastructure for this; as we all know good infrastructure translates to a growth in GDP...

Gross Domestic Product...

Shame that it was this same municipality that stifled the N/S LRT in the region of Peel in lieu of the taxpayers in the Etobicoke valley eh?

PS. Excuse my bias and rhetoric.

11 hours ago, Pqhbv said:

Great infrastructure for this; as we all know good infrastructure translates to a growth in GDP...

Gross Domestic Product...

Shame that it was this same municipality that stifled the N/S LRT in the region of Peel in lieu of the taxpayers in the Etobicoke valley eh?

PS. Excuse my bias and rhetoric.

I was disappointed in that LRT to. However, apparently it's back on the table.

Anyhow, good infrastructure is key. High schools, middle schools and elementary schools all have soccer fields, which aren't just limited to schools. 

I also honestly think Tier 1 ROPSAA is probably the most competitive high school soccer you'll find in English speaking North America. I think the CPL should do themselves a favour and draft out of there.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

An article up on the USL website indicates that Nanco may be in for some increased minutes.

http://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/783308?referrer_id=2424346

With Steel FC getting set to take on Orlando City B this Sunday at Goodman Stadium, Nanco may be on the verge of more minutes as Bethlehem takes stock of its attacking options.

“I think we would be crazy not to feature him more and more until we see a sign of regression, but that was a great introduction,” said Burke. “He should have had a goal and an assist, most likely, walking away from that one.”

• 1 year later...

Archived