WWC Ticket Update (almost)

Admin

I feel the need to post something...  hence the (almost)

It's looking good we will get something, but it has to be done carefully and we have some people on our side at this point who will try to make something happen.

Tickets will not be on sale until the new year for single games.

We will know what is happening before that.

Will know more next week.

I'm hoping we can pull in a group from Ottawa for the Montreal game. I know Stony Monday Riot (stonymondayriot at gmail.com) is looking for a few road trips and will be willing to organize at least a bus from the city for the Vs supporters section if it is possible. We will also be willing to sell tickets.

I'm hoping we can pull in a group from Ottawa for the Montreal game. I know Stony Monday Riot (stonymondayriot at gmail.com) is looking for a few road trips and will be willing to organize at least a bus from the city for the Vs supporters section if it is possible. We will also be willing to sell tickets.

That's awesome. We will know more next week.

We won't be able to sell any tickets unless the universe is weirder than I thought it was. 

I saw a great deal on flights from Winnipeg to Edmonton today, so I jumped on it.  It will be a whirlwind trip to Edmonton for me (have to get back to Winnipeg for the start of matches here on the Monday), but I am in for the first match against China.  I need the summer to hurry up and get here already!

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but...

My wife and I live a 35 minute walk from Investor's Stadium in Winnipeg. We would be prepared to host up to 4 visitors coming for the World Cup. While we are not anti-American we would prefer to help out people who have gone to great expense to travel here (Nigeria, Australia, Sweden). We would also prefer a family.

Does anyone know of a website which might facilitate this?

Or can make suggestions how we might do this?

Archived