Gold Cup 2015 - Travel & Arrangements

DontPanic

Dates, times and venues are supposed to be released on/about December 9th. 

As soon as they are released we will start planning the away game details.

Lets hope for games/venues that make an extended trip possible!

Planning is underway.

IF Canada is placed in Group B and plays at home we will set up buses from outer areas along with a group hotel for anyone coming in from outside the GTA.

So far

Buses being planned for Montreal, Ottawa, Kingston, London - if you want to help organize a bus please PM me. 

There's little chance that Toronto will be hosting any Gold Cup games in July 2015 during the middle of the Pan Am Games!

o ye of little faith.

Toronto is hosting a group B double header. We onlyknow now that Costa Rica will be there..not sure who else is in Group B. But hopefully Canada!

Toronto is hosting a group B double header. We onlyknow now that Costa Rica will be there..not sure who else is in Group B. But hopefully Canada!

I have to stop equating common sense with Canadian soccer.

There's little chance that there'd be a group game in Canada, and it wouldn't be Canada's group.  Oh wait, I have to stop equating common sense with Canadian soccer.

I'm sure there'll be a nice large contingent of Saskies heading out for this if it's us at BMO. Plus the games in Hamilton for the Pan Ams makes it even better. I assume GatorTFC will host everything at his house for the pre/post game shenanigans in the Hammer ;)

I'm sure there'll be a nice large contingent of Saskies heading out for this if it's us at BMO. Plus the games in Hamilton for the Pan Ams makes it even better. I assume GatorTFC will host everything at his house for the pre/post game shenanigans in the Hammer ;)

Great to hear it. But You'll want to pre/post game for the Gold Cup at the event Jamie and I are working on. It will be EPIC. New level of craziness. Hint. V's will need a special wristband because so many non v's will be jealously trying to get in. 

Archived