Montreal vs. Pachucha in Mexico 24 Feb 2015

Game date announced.

Travel

Fly to Mexico City then rent a car and drive one hour north-east to Pachucha, Holiday Inn beside stadium has rooms going at about 75.00 single occupancy.

I have seen air fares as low as:

YTO ( Toronto ) to MEX direct via Air Canada at $609.00 on Expedia.com ( US dollars quote ) great deal for TFC fans who support Canadian Teams in the CCL.

Out of Montreal you can get a $445 US return via US Airways on Expedia.com, thats less then some nights for some folks going out to the Ballet in Montreal.

All fares based on flying out on 23 and return on 25 of Feb.

AeroMexico flies out of Montreal non-stop and may have good deals at the $400.00 mark.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 November 2014

Less than 24 hours after their elimination from the Apertura 2014 playoffs, Pachuca has announced the departure of their coach, Enrique Meza. After two 1-1 draws with Tigres UANL in the quarterfinals, the Tuzos were eliminated due to the higher-seed tiebreaker, which favored Tigres.

So a new coach .... for opponents in CCL.

Game date announced.

Travel

Fly to Mexico City then rent a car and drive one hour north-east to Pachucha, Holiday Inn beside stadium has rooms going at about 75.00 single occupancy.

I have seen air fares as low as:

YTO ( Toronto ) to MEX direct via Air Canada at $609.00 on Expedia.com ( US dollars quote ) great deal for TFC fans who support Canadian Teams in the CCL.

Out of Montreal you can get a $445 US return via US Airways on Expedia.com, thats less then some nights for some folks going out to the Ballet in Montreal.

All fares based on flying out on 23 and return on 25 of Feb.

AeroMexico flies out of Montreal non-stop and may have good deals at the $400.00 mark.

Do they serve kook aid in coach?  Can't risk going into withdrawal and blacking out halfway to Mexico

Do they serve kook aid in coach?  Can't risk going into withdrawal and blacking out halfway to Mexico

Keegan when you book your flight just put it in the special menu request... Most flights out of Canada to Mexico city direct can order it in from the suppliers at Milton Airport...aka Pearson. You do travel with a sippy cup already ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Habs v St.Louis that night as well.......

Doesn't really matter. I've checked and I didn't seen NBA or NHL on Sportsnet One on February 24. ATP is in Acapulco and Buenos Aires. WTA is also in Acapulco, so barring a presence by one of our Canadians at one of those tournaments on Tuesday night, the game, which is possible, I don't see them airing it.

They're not showing Grand Slam curlings on Tuesdays, they usually start airing this stuff on Thursdays, so unless Darts and Poker and Hockey Central are that much needed at Sportsnet, I can't see what they would be showing.

• 2 weeks later...

Sportsnet Schedule not released yet but from John Molinaro on Twitter ...

According to the schedule on Sportsnet's website, 9:30 pm on Tuesday February 24th on Sportsnet 1 and Sportsnet World (kickoff at 10 pm) for the game in Pachuca.  Also on in French on TVA Sport (cable 656/657 on Rogers).

Broadcast info for the game at the Big O on Tuesday March 3rd isn't up yet.

Yeah, wow, even potential Canadian Camara has been beat out by Toia. I think Tissort and Bernier will see a lot of time in any case this year.

Having said that, this lineup looks way better than anything they put out last year. In their Impact season preview, american soccer analysis called Oduro the most underrated player in MLS. He's insanely frustrating to watch but he does have a lot of nice skill moments and creates a load of chances.

Archived