Canada vs. Japan, Tue Oct 28 7pm, BC Place

Silence much??

So what's the plan for the supporters at BC Place,  I assume the pre-game is at Doolin's ?

I've got tickets in section 203, near the front. Am I allowed a flagpole in this area? If not I will just hang my flags on the railing. What is the security like for international matches. Anything we should know?

We are hosting a world cup next year, and we don't have many opportunities for preparation. Let's give our girls a huge lift tomorrow!!

ALLEZ LES ROUGES!

Pregame at the Dool for sure; I'm not sure if I'll be there or not.

Flags are standard BC Place rules I imagine. I know there'll be a few flags and poles about. The banners arrived from Edmonton but the Voyageurs VILF wasn't in there; I guess it's still out east. So little flags rule the day.

I think Sophie Schmidt hit the nail on the head during her postgame interview when she said that the top flight teams usually score when given the chance, and Canada usually doesn't.  We had lots of good to very good chances in the game, but usually missed the target.  Unfortunately, that problem goes right down through the U-XX teams, so I'm not expecting much relief from that in the near future.  Otherwise, I was pretty happy with our play last night, and very happy with the team's attacking attitude.

Archived