Doneil Henry leaving TFC for Europe?

BrennanFan

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a TFC fan that has watched Doniel week-in, week-out and always believed in his potential, vindication is great for me and even greater for Doneil!

As I said in another thread -- Captain material.

He has stated in the past his goal is to be the captain of the Canadian National Team. Still to young and inexperienced for now, but great to hear that kind of desire within the National team.

On a related note, West Ham has extended Winston Reid's contract until 2021.  There had been speculation that Henry was being brought in as a possible back up for Reid should the Kiwi decide to part. Now it appears that Henry will just have to win the spot from him.

On a related note, West Ham has extended Winston Reid's contract until 2021.  There had been speculation that Henry was being brought in as a possible back up for Reid should the Kiwi decide to part. Now it appears that Henry will just have to win the spot from him.

I brought this up and some West Ham fans said he's Collins' replacement, not Reid's, and that he'll be 3rd choice until he can take over the starting spot.

Hopefully it remains a draw (0-0 at 80 minutes) for a replay, as the more matches Blackburn has to play, the more likely he will be put on in future matches.

Unless he actually gets minutes, it would have been better to get a loan to a lower league. 

I can hardly be cirtical of Blackburn to keep their line-ups for the FA Cup if they have made it as far as the quarters with the guys that got you there.

edit: ends as a draw for replay, Henry remained on bench

Archived