• 7 months later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

79 league appearances. Vanney must've really hated that guy.

Resurrecting a bit of a dead thread but he's starting against Nashville and has been lively so far almost had a goal and an assist good to see him still be an MLS level player.

Traded to Inter Miami for 100k allocation (GAM)

13 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

Resurrecting a bit of a dead thread but he's starting against Nashville and has been lively so far almost had a goal and an assist good to see him still be an MLS level player.

Looks like he's playing on the wing.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sebdeserio said:

Glad to hear that. 

I watched the Philly/Miami game I believe last week or two weeks ago and I didn't notice him at all and thought he was falling back to his old ways of largely being a passenger. If he starts putting in some consistent performances, a Gold Cup call up may happen. 

I am of the opinion that the Gold Cup squad should be experimental, largely MLSers in good form and new guys in Europe (Mitrovic, Elva, etc.).  

Edited by Macksam
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TOcanadafan said:

Another decent prospect Vanney killed at TFC. Also good to see he is getting another chance.

Not really he had his chances never really impressed like Osorio did and Laryea did when they were given their chances . All power to him if he does well in Miami more depth for our national team if he does well at Miami , but in my opinion didn’t do much at TFC when given the chance .

Edited by SoccMan
1 hour ago, Obinna said:

With his increase in minutes, I wonder if he sneaks into the Gold Cup squad if he keeps this up..

He was a guy I tabbed to be included based on the possible absence of regulars and the chance to get himself in the shop window, so to speak, but if he is establishing himself in a role with his club and sees a tourney absence as an opportunity for his club competitors to impress and threaten his spot, he might decide to stick around Miami, who knows.