Sign in to follow this  
Dub Narcotic

Jay Chapman

4 hours ago, Lansdude said:

Nice, maybe he'll get some minutes. He was stuck behind a lot of players and I don't think TFC ever

3 hours ago, gator said:

Vanney wasn't going to play him again so it's great he got out, hopefully he gets a fair chance in Miami, he showed some great potential but that wasn't enough to get him minutes in TFC's world class midfield! I just home a year of hardly playing hasn't set him back, as Obinna mentions, CPL could be an option if things don't work out in Florida!

He was given enough chances at TFC and just never really impressed on a consistent basis. Osorio and Layrea took their  chances and made the most of them . Hopefully a change of scenery works out for him we shall see , hoping for the best for him. 

Edited by SoccMan

10 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

He did totally mishandle the Cyle Larin / Besiktas saga, but aside from that, yes he has done right by a few of our young players.

I blame MLS for that though, based on their contract structure policy

This is great for Chapman, after five years at TFC it is clear what the club thought of him.  A fresh start at a new club in the prime years of his career is just about the best thing he could ask for. 

Best of luck to the guy, I hope he becomes a vital part of their squad.