Olivier Occean

Canadian Pride

CANADA CANT DENY THE CHANCE OF PLAYING OCCEAN UP FRONT ATM,  he is the best striker available for you, that is sensible football.  The few times ive watched on tv Occean played for CANADA  he shone,  Larin is the future and he can be the present, but dont see MLS  better that SCANDINAVIA  tbh  they are EVEN AT LEAST..

as one of you stated OCCEAN's game is not only scoring but to battle and create holes for the incoming midfielders around , but if DE GUZMAN doesnt want him because he thinks OCCEAN  is a poison character for the TEAMTALK then that is at personal level, and is not related to footballing skills

IF YOU ask me  to make a canadian roster for the next game,   OCCEAN  will be 1ST in my list ,  for balance, for present, for skills, and most of it for experience

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get this: Occean has 6 so far in Norway, there are 14 scorers ahead of him. 

http://www.soccerstats.com/scorers.asp?league=norway

Half their season is over.

Larin has 6 so far, there are 14 others ahead of him. Just over half the season done.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/stats/season?season_year=2015&group=GOALS

Of the players on that first page of MLS scorers, only 6 have a better goals per 90 minutes rate than Larin.

Occean takes penalties for Odd, has at least one this season.

It´s not a debate to determine who's better between OO and Cyle Larin, it´s just a question about adding a decent forward into the mix.

Not sure why some people are so much against this idea. I thought depth was important.

lol ok man keep your head in the clouds. I've said my piece why we shouldn't expect to see him and JAVIERF revealed another reason as well that I was keeping to myself. Who knows maybe he'll get another chance but from what I've gathered it's doubtful. IMO you should focus on other players that might not be as much as a lock as we think.

Archived