Red Team Elimination Watch 2014

Trillium

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Referee assigned to game Armando Villarreal, who once gave Bendik a yellow for time wasting then a second yellow after game for expulsion.

Bendik was yellow-carded in the 86th minute for time-wasting as he prepared a goal kick. After the game ended, he got another yellow when he went to talk to the referee."  http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/2013/10/08/toronto_fc_bendik_suspension_means_goalie_stefan_frei_may_get_one_more_start.html

The question is will Villarreal implicate himself in the game or let the teams play?

In what is a must win for TFC before heading to meet Red Bull New Jersey, you have to wonder if drawing Villarreal will influence the game, especially if the supporters get on his back early.

Referee assigned to game Armando Villarreal, who once gave Bendik a yellow for time wasting then a second yellow after game for expulsion.

Bendik was yellow-carded in the 86th minute for time-wasting as he prepared a goal kick. After the game ended, he got another yellow when he went to talk to the referee."  http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/2013/10/08/toronto_fc_bendik_suspension_means_goalie_stefan_frei_may_get_one_more_start.html

The question is will Villarreal implicate himself in the game or let the teams play?

In what is a must win for TFC before heading to meet Red Bull New Jersey, you have to wonder if drawing Villarreal will influence the game, especially if the supporters get on his back early.

What do you think?...................

itdoesntmatter.jpg

Houston within one point of Toronto now, a short handed Dynamo win in Toronto. Red Bulls waiting in New Jersey, Defoe fails to score on the penalty...is TFC done oor are heroics to come on the weekennd?

The big question is does TFC ever win during a full moon ?

Seated behind the net for the Defoe blast over the top.  I don't think he even tried to put that one in to be honest... I've never seen Defoe try to hit a ball that hard from in tight and he didn't even hit a driven shot he landed on his left foot when he struck it. 

Blackdude, year one of team, eight points back with 15 on offer, chance to qualify slim, pleased with progress... yes, little by little is how you build consistency.

I am sure Does Santos is back next year as coach, and as he fills gaps at striker it will get better, the defence is solidifying, mids are good for the league, the strike fource has let us down.

I suspect there will be proven strikers ready to play in Ottawa next year, even if the are dropping down from MLS and taking salary cuts.

Archived