Dub Narcotic

Mark-Anthony Kaye

I kind of love reading/watching the American comments about our team. It's their job, so they should know better (especially Matt Doyle from mlssoccer.com), but I wouldn't blame the American soccer fans for their ignorance. The majority of soccer fans in Canada think the same thing. That's why there were 17k fans at the game instead of 30k (or whatever BMO holds these days).

As for MAK pulling up lame, people have explained why it's the right thing to do, but I'll just add one more thing to the fact that it's going to get worse before it gets better. It's not just about selfishly not wanting to sacrifice your body. If you stay out until you've fully torn your hamstring, you don't know what the situation will be when it happens. Maybe it happens while tracking a runner and the injury costs us a goal when you knew you couldn't last much longer anyways. Now you are still subbed out early, your recovery time is much longer, and we are down 1-0.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, BrennanFan said:

Kaye is out for tonites playoff game against the Galaxy.

Glad they're not risking him, but it would have been a great experience for him to play in this game.

Looks like they needed him on the field from the start. 

He looked good coming on, but all the damage was done in the first half.  LAFC were not good playing from behind.