Dub Narcotic

Mark-Anthony Kaye

6 hours ago, BenFisk'sBiggestFan said:

MAK played at LB last time out, but I don’t think that’s is his strongest position. The only thing I care about is not having Phonzie at LB. MAK played well at LB last time, and really has the skill to do it again.

Agree. Phonzie was listed as a defender on the cpl release :oHope that wasn't direct from the CSA. 

I expect LB is still where he will line up given herdmans quotes today about having the best players we have on the pitch regardless of position. Players will be played out of position to get the most talents XI available. 

5 hours ago, LeoH037 said:

Here's a though... why not let an actual LB *cough*Adekugbe*cough* play at LB? Crazy I know..

Normally yes, but he's in preseason. Far from ideal. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, Jahinho Guerro said:

Opened the scoring for LAFC against Portland. 

The Mak is back baby.

I thought the better line would have been ‘Return of the MAK’. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Edited by Greatest Cockney Rip Off

21 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

Don’t mean to be that guy but vela is a knob, just kick it in the net. You  don’t dribble it slowly in and look like a ass.

He almost got a hard tackle for it. 

36 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

Don’t mean to be that guy but vela is a knob, just kick it in the net. You  don’t dribble it slowly in and look like a ass.

Especially when you’re in that position because of a mistake! Not like he dribbled around the squad. 

Yeah, taking his legs out would have shown him... I mean your team would play short handed for 82 minutes and it would all but seal the loss early on, but I am sure he would learn his lesson.

6 hours ago, Kent said:

Yeah, taking his legs out would have shown him... I mean your team would play short handed for 82 minutes and it would all but seal the loss early on, but I am sure he would learn his lesson.

I was thinking about this when I saw it too. But if it was tied in the 82nd minute instead of 8th it's actually a smart play. Red Card + Penalty Kick vs Sure goal

13 hours ago, Kent said:

But we are Canadians, we have no idea what it means to think tactically to win games, we are in  default hack hockey mode and struggle to get out of that mindset.

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

But we are Canadians, we have no idea what it means to think tactically to win games, we are in  default hack hockey mode and struggle to get out of that mindset.

Get your fuckin' stick in his side, let him know you're there! 

Anyone want to predict how MAK will do for points this season?

I'm going to say he reaches double digits in combined points. Maybe 3 goals, 7 assists.

So far I believe he has 1G 2A through 5 games.

13 hours ago, Yoginess said:

I was thinking about this when I saw it too. But if it was tied in the 82nd minute instead of 8th it's actually a smart play. Red Card + Penalty Kick vs Sure goal

Yeah, late in the game where the goal loses you point(s) is a totally different story. But it's still about stopping the goal and giving your keeper a chance. Not about some macho BS about being disrespected by how the other team is scoring on you. If you don't like it, don't let them walk in like that.

1 hour ago, Kent said:

Yeah, late in the game where the goal loses you point(s) is a totally different story. But it's still about stopping the goal and giving your keeper a chance. Not about some macho BS about being disrespected by how the other team is scoring on you. If you don't like it, don't let them walk in like that.

Yes the idiot was close to getting the ball knocked away so probably got **** from his coach afterwards for risking the goal. If he pissed someone off enough to take him out I wouldn't feel sorry for him but at the same time you don't really solve a situation of doing something unsportsmanlike by doing something even more unsportsmanlike.

15 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Yes the idiot was close to getting the ball knocked away so probably got **** from his coach afterwards for risking the goal. If he pissed someone off enough to take him out I wouldn't feel sorry for him but at the same time you don't really solve a situation of doing something unsportsmanlike by doing something even more unsportsmanlike.

Pretty sure the intent under those circumstances is not really to "solve" anything - at least it usually wasn't in the PEI first division. 

LAFC are the early shield favorite, of course he is getting shine. That's the way it goes. If the Impact were top of the league destroying teams like DC by 4 goals, you bet fans and pundits alike would have Sam Piette's name on their lips.