Jérémy Gagnon-Laparé

• 9 months later...
58 minutes ago, Big_M said:

"A versatile addition to the formation, Gagnon-Laparé will bring depth and experience to the left wing for Fury FC. A defensive-midfielder by trade, Gagnon-Laparé has also the speed and agility to provide attacking support as a left-back."

?

7 hours ago, Obinna said:

"A versatile addition to the formation, Gagnon-Laparé will bring depth and experience to the left wing for Fury FC. A defensive-midfielder by trade, Gagnon-Laparé has also the speed and agility to provide attacking support as a left-back."

?

This has got to be some kind of joke.

14 minutes ago, Keegan said:

He’s actually pretty quick.. just not explosive.  I remember him making some nice track backs for Montreal.  Look at MAK.. not too late to break out.

He's definitely pretty quick for a 53-year old . . . have to laugh whenever I see his pic, he's always been the oldest looking dude on every youth team he's played for (and probably some of the men's teams too!)

8 hours ago, Obinna said:

?

"The Ottawa Fury are proud to announce the hiring of Benito Floro as manager."

15 hours ago, Shortdutchcanuck said:

He's definitely pretty quick for a 53-year old . . . have to laugh whenever I see his pic, he's always been the oldest looking dude on every youth team he's played for (and probably some of the men's teams too!)

Really? I'm almost 40 and he looks like a kid to me. You're looking good if you can maintain a babyface like that till your 53.

• 1 year later...