Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummm.. yes, definitely. No doubt...

This makes me feel even better about our national team.  Bustos figures he has a better shot with Chile than us.  I think maybe someone has been reading too much of his own CPL "hype" articles.  

One has to assume that it's some sort of effort from his agent to attract Canada's interest for future competitive games. There's just no way he'd ever play a game for Chile. Either way good luck to h

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dub Narcotic said:

Will Parchman Retweeted Jonathan Kaplan

This is a great question. Most dominant players I've ever seen personally at the DA level: 5. Adam Najem 4. Marco Bustos 3. Jordan Morris 2. Efrain Alvarez 1. Christian Pulisic

Will Parchman added,

 

The guys at TopDrawer have always loved Bustos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, harrycoyster said:

Contract talks between Bustos and the Caps broke down last week when Bustos' agent informed the Caps that Bustos was going on trial in Latin America. Today, Bustos posted on social media from central Guadalajara, where Liga MX side Club Atlas and second division side Universidad de Guadalajara play. 

Contract talks:

VWFC: Marco, how about 53K to ride the pine indefinitely with club options until you're 30?

Bustos: ....

image.png.27567ba791e84f2df5dfcb77c166c120.pngimage.png.623f66a26f6a06836ca732f89bb19054.pngimage.png

Edited by A_Gagne
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, harrycoyster said:

Contract talks between Bustos and the Caps broke down last week when Bustos' agent informed the Caps that Bustos was going on trial in Latin America. Today, Bustos posted on social media from central Guadalajara, where Liga MX side Club Atlas and second division side Universidad de Guadalajara play. 

 

 DQaWiheVAAAXR3M.jpg:large

...and Chivas

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Northvansteve said:

Am I safe to assume Mexican 2nd division is better than USL?

Yes. For the most part it's the u23 Liga MX, most teams have 10-15 players on loan. Some of the teams can get really good, but are torn apart every season when loanees return to their clubs.

Edited by harrycoyster
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Northvansteve said:

Am I safe to assume Mexican 2nd division is better than USL?

 

1 hour ago, harrycoyster said:

Yes. For the most part it's the u23 Liga MX, most teams have 10-15 players on loan. Some of the teams can get really good, but are torn apart every season when loanees return to their clubs.

possibly but teams are a fair bit more unstable. also play is uneven reportedly some liga mx teams won't loan youngester to it.

Edited by matty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...