• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Man, that's sad that he couldn’t even cut it in the USL Div. 2 or 3 Division.  I saw him play a few games when he was in the WFC 2 but things didn’t pan out for him.  Guess he’s CPL fodder, which is a good thing or bad thing, depending on your point of view.  Another young promise bites the dust.

Edited by nolbertos

WHEW!!  It would be very sad if a keeper that once had a lot of promise would give it up at 21.  Look at Onstad, didnt crack MLS until he was 34-35, still got in a nice career.  Stick with it Marco!!! I really do expect 1 of these young keepers that should get playing time in the CPL will move onwards and upwards.  

• 9 months later...
On 12/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, Stryker911 said:

Just noticed that he was named Goalkeeper of the Year for 2018 PDL season. Still only 22. Don't believe there is anything official, but I thought there was rumours he would sign with Cavalry. Would hopefully be the type of guy that can springboard his career with some more experience. 

He was at the Cavalry event last night in a Cavalry hoodie. He said he was hoping for an announcement pretty soon.