Canadians abroad: January 24-30, 2014

DJT

Am I right in thinking Julien Latendresse Lévesque is now the number one keeper with Lok.

Er erwägt nun, einen weiteren Keeper zu holen. Neue Nummer eins beim Regionalligisten wird aber der bisherige Reservist Julien Latendresse-Levesque, der am Samstag in Delitzsch beim 6:0-Testsieg gegen Oberligist Hallescher FC II bereits im Kasten stand.

Am I right in thinking Julien Latendresse Lévesque is now the number one keeper with Lok.

Er erwägt nun, einen weiteren Keeper zu holen. Neue Nummer eins beim Regionalligisten wird aber der bisherige Reservist Julien Latendresse-Levesque, der am Samstag in Delitzsch beim 6:0-Testsieg gegen Oberligist Hallescher FC II bereits im Kasten stand.

Yes he is currently the new number one keeper because the previous starter transferred to a 3rd division team on short notice because he had a release clause in his contract that allowed him to do so. They are now considering whether to get another keeper or go with JLL and the reserve keeper who is only 18. Since they are firmly in last place and likely to be relelgated and also have some severe financial problems I suspect they will try their luck with JLL. At the very least they do not have much money to get anyone who should be a big challenge to JLL. A rough situation for JLL in a sense because the team is so bad but he will see a lot of action and have an opportunity to impress should he manage to keep them in some games.

Yes he is currently the new number one keeper because the previous starter transferred to a 3rd division team on short notice because he had a release clause in his contract that allowed him to do so. They are now considering whether to get another keeper or go with JLL and the reserve keeper who is only 18. Since they are firmly in last place and likely to be relelgated and also have some severe financial problems I suspect they will try their luck with JLL. At the very least they do not have much money to get anyone who should be a big challenge to JLL. A rough situation for JLL in a sense because the team is so bad but he will see a lot of action and have an opportunity to impress should he manage to keep them in some games.

I think in a way this is the best thing that could have happened to him. He now gets a whole lot of regular playing time without a ridiculous amount of pressure, as they surely will be relegated... He also will get lots of opportunities to show of his skills, as the defence is in shambles...

Archived