CANADA vs Czech Republic & Slovenia VIDEOS (NO R).....15/19 Nov2013 FRIENDLIES

canadianfoot

I will be able to get a recording of the 2friendlies and the CanWNT on 30Nov vs Mexico too

CANADA vs Czech Republic 15nov2013 @ 8am PT//11am ET (Sportsnet ONE for TV coverage in Canada)

1st Half: http://www.adrive.com/public/MMY8Z4/CzechRepublic_v_CANADA_15nov2013_1stHALF_Friendly.divx

2nd Half: http://www.adrive.com/public/zhNzXc/CzechRepublic_v_CANADA_15nov2013_2ndHALF_Friendly.divx

CANADA vs Slovenia 19nov2013 @ 9am PT//12pm ET (Sportsnet ONE for TV coverage in Canada)

1st Half: HAVING ISSUES WITH UPLOAD

2nd Half:HAVING ISSUES WITH UPLOAD

TORRENT for SLOVENIA Game: http://www.adrive.com/public/qUdq4H/Slovenia_Canada19nov2013Friendly.torrent

Since I am having some upload issues with the Slovenia Game I will seed it for 7-10days at least. Will still work on the Upload.

------------------------

ANYONE Knows a Cloud Hosting Service like adrive/megaupload(RIP) that is free and accepts files up to 1Gb in size?

I am having tons of issues right now with adrive and cannot post the games for some reasons.

Sportsnet will stream both games through Sportsnet World Online.

I am hoping someone will record and post the games. I will try to record and post them myself but my wife decided to cancel the TV Subscription, soo I will see what I can do.
Will you be recording a third-party (ie. poorer quality) stream? I can't do any better than that. Anyone else?

Sportsnet will stream both games through Sportsnet World Online.

Will you be recording a third-party (ie. poorer quality) stream? I can't do any better than that. Anyone else?

Ok got a 720p copy of the game from Sportsnet ONE but will reduce it

Game will be posted late afternoon Saturday

Also I will have someone record Tuesdays game for me will be posted probably Wednesday

Have you considered posting the 720p versions as well? Is it just impractical for you?

Massive gratitude for uploading this, by the way. I found a copy on RojaDirecta but it would take me literally this-is-not-an-exaggeration a week to download from the site the guy used.

Have you considered posting the 720p versions as well? Is it just impractical for you?

Massive gratitude for uploading this, by the way. I found a copy on RojaDirecta but it would take me literally this-is-not-an-exaggeration a week to download from the site the guy used.

Well there are a multitude of negatives for me:

- TIME being the biggest factor

- SIZE of File Upload/Download

In its original form the game 2x50minutes(not including Half Time Show) it's 8,4Gb @ 720p

When I did the Voyageurs Cup for 2013 ALL Games were in 720p, Each Half is roughly 1,1Gb After Conversion or 2,2-2,3Gb per game. I could reduce the size probably to around 700-800mb per Half but I am afraid to have it all pixelated.

But worst Enemy is my Upload Speed 50kbps.....you figure it out. Also most people want the Game Right Away, staying away from Net and Social media so they don't learn the score.

Friendlies will be in smaller format 400mb each half

OFFICIAL WCQ games will try to keep it in 720p

For those interested I am using www.adrive.com for hosting All My Games just in case the download speed is too slow.

ANYONE Knows a Cloud Hosting Service like adrive/megaupload(RIP) that is free and accepts files up to 1Gb in size?

I am having tons of issues right now with adrive and cannot post the games for some reasons.

The torrent took a long time but worked well for me. Was working while the game was on so I could not watch it live. Thanks for posting it.

I can't get adrive to work at all. It just constantly refreshes every second. I have no idea where the link is supposed to be it just keeps loading and loading and nothing is happening. Any tips? My PVR didn't tape the Czech game and I would really like to see it.

cheers,

matthew

Guys I am having issues uploading the games for some reason keep getting errors. Rencoded the game with same results errors again.

I am seeding the Torrent but here is my issue I have UPLOADED in excess of 11Gb the game is 981mb meaning there should be 11other SEEDS

Soo once you Download the torrent KEEPS SEEDING. Don't Run Away People

Archived