CANADA vs Mexico 11July2013 GoldCup (R) 8pm PST

canadianfoot

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok we loosing it's 88th minute Mexico 2 - Canada 0

But the game is completely different what happened? Players and Coach wise? Is it the opponent that motivated our guys? We look completely different don't you guys think?

Having guys like Bekker and Osorio starting for one thing.

Listen, troll, get the **** out.

Dude, don't get too emotional. At least Aleman got cap tied, but man, worst game and team ever now...I think I'm gonna skip watching the Panama game. Doubt we'll make tie or beat them. I hope Floro turns this program around. Its on life support :(

Dude, don't get too emotional. At least Aleman got cap tied, but man, worst game and team ever now...I think I'm gonna skip watching the Panama game. Doubt we'll make tie or beat them. I hope Floro turns this program around. Its on life support :(

"Doubt we'll make tie or beat them." Really?

you've already told us you follow the national team once every two years because they're so bad. its probably not best to come on here every two years and tell other supporters who SUPPORT through thick and thin not to get so emotional. not everyone is a fair weather fan such as yourself who supports a club team because its "easier" for you and bc our national team is "on life support"

Benito has his work cut out for him. We need to improve in some many areas that it will be hard for him to miss with any approach.

We're not playing with our best players though.

Yes, Benito needs to work out a lot of things, but the talent level coming up from youth teams isn't that bad as some people here are making it out to be.

EDIT: Don't let the amateur coaches like Miller fool you. With better coaching, Canada will do much better.

Can a mod please monitor mr nolbertos. I really don't think it's fair that he is posting here because he is upsetting some of us die hards and I feel as though someone may say something out of line as most of us wear our hearts on our sleeves.

you've already told us you follow the national team once every two years because they're so bad. its probably not best to come on here every two years and tell other supporters who SUPPORT through thick and thin not to get so emotional. not everyone is a fair weather fan such as yourself who supports a club team because its "easier" for you and bc our national team is "on life support"

I'm through watching the Gold Cup, but I'll still follow Floro's team and the friendlies. I expect better things honestly. If Floro can't get result after 2 years, than I doubt anybody with more experience could. I followed the team through thick and thin way more than most of you in the past, but Canada never learns to play better. Something's broken, so we'll see if Floro can perform miracles or if the MLS teams need more input on how to improve Canadian Soccer.

I'm through watching the Gold Cup, but I'll still follow Floro's team and the friendlies. I expect better things honestly. If Floro can't get result after 2 years, than I doubt anybody with more experience could. I followed the team through thick and thin way more than most of you in the past, but Canada never learns to play better. Something's broken, so we'll see if Floro can perform miracles or if the MLS teams need more input on how to improve Canadian Soccer.

As another latino canadian. Andate a la mierda

you're bias towards latino players coaches and style is showing. you didn't even need to say you were from south america. you're acting as if its floros team and not canadas. and your acting as if hes the only one who can save the program because hes spanish. and who are you to pass judgement on others saying you've followed the team more so in the past than they have. does this give you a free pass to come on here and spray your unthought out negativity

I know everyone's giddy about cap tying Aleman but let's not forget about the guy we cap tied last game: Osorio. He was our best player tonight.

He should have been starting last game as well. It just shows how out of depth Miller and co is when comes to coaching national team.

Archived