Dub Narcotic

Hanson Boakai

5 hours ago, Steedman said:

Drop down to CanPL? Has he even built up to CanPL yet???

Unfair he did play in NASL for a few season or...maybe you rememeber this old one..

a long time ago when the earth was green

he was the best young prospect that you'd even seen....

he ran around the pitch while the cpl was being born

oh that silly Hanson Boaki/unicorn

48 minutes ago, jordan said:

Has moved on to Inter Turku, thanks to Vince for the tip off.

A solid move up for him, great to see. Inter Turku were cup champions last season, so he'll get the chance to play in Europa League.

6 minutes ago, HochelagaFC said:

Is it on a free transfer or for a fee?

It's a on free, Finnish clubs don't really spend money on transfers and contracts are usually just one year.

Edited by Zem

On 12/10/2018 at 9:07 AM, Benjamin Massey said:

Inter Turku of course the former home of FC Edmonton legend Frank Jonke. Should get a kit.

And David Monsalve!

Damn this guy is still only 22... I forget how young he is still since he started playing so young. Always good to see that his career has been picking up lately. I heard he had discipline issues, tho it appears he's matured and finally growing out of them

I guess the question for hanson will be .. play for libera or is it seirra leona hes from and get more professional mins or wait and see if he can climb the canadian national team ranks..... 

As I live in Finland for portions of the year, I’m sitting here with my father-in-law watching the end of the Inter Turku vs SJK match.

I mentioned that a Canadian is playing for Inter and my father-in-law pulls out his  Finnish Veikkausliiga magazine and explains , “he is a Canadian youth player, who played in the Finnish 2nd Division for EIF. He’s struggled with injuries in the past but this preseason he’s played quite well. But he must keep it up as he competes with Albion Ademi for a place”

From the limited amount I watched, he played fine but had some poor crosses from the wing. 

Figured I’d share. Cheers

ECC34688-173C-467B-A167-F17946253B0B.jpeg

0EE866AA-9299-468E-BA08-54B10A3EEC20.jpeg

A56E8E89-0015-4FEE-B08D-E5AF8B8D3DCE.jpeg