Hello

tcornz

Hello,

I signed up a few weeks ago, but I wasn't allowed to post and it took a while to find the right person to fix my problem. I actually stumbled across this forum on accident while searching up info on the whole CSL de-sanctioning, which I'm glad was resolved in the CSL's favour as I would like to do a groundhop this summer.

I've been a Norwich City supporter since early 2007 but I immediately became a fan of Toronto FC when it was announced that Toronto was getting a MLS franchise so I support the both of them now. Hoping to make it to my first CSL game sooner rather than later, with the Windsor Stars and London City being the two closest clubs to my location.

Cheers

I take it you're fully aware of all the criticisms regarding the CSL lately? Aside from that, it must be nice to have the option to do some groundhopping that doesn't require you to drive 6 hours any direction. Have you been to any Canadian National Team games lately?

• 2 weeks later...
I take it you're fully aware of all the criticisms regarding the CSL lately? Aside from that, it must be nice to have the option to do some groundhopping that doesn't require you to drive 6 hours any direction. Have you been to any Canadian National Team games lately?

Yeah, I've learned quite a bit about the criticisms over the past year or so and I've never been to a national team game yet; I would love to attend one though. I was close to going to BMO Field to watch Canada play Colombia I believe not too long ago but the tickets were too pricey at the time.

Hello,

I signed up a few weeks ago, but I wasn't allowed to post and it took a while to find the right person to fix my problem. I actually stumbled across this forum on accident while searching up info on the whole CSL de-sanctioning, which I'm glad was resolved in the CSL's favour as I would like to do a groundhop this summer.

I've been a Norwich City supporter since early 2007 but I immediately became a fan of Toronto FC when it was announced that Toronto was getting a MLS franchise so I support the both of them now. Hoping to make it to my first CSL game sooner rather than later, with the Windsor Stars and London City being the two closest clubs to my location.

Cheers

Hey Tcornz, welcome aboard.

The Windsor Stars! Great surprise, I've been to a few games over the last few years and always have a fun time. Ha the first year we went and got free seasons after we had a little supporters section going. It was good fun.

I'm from Chatham, so I don't make it to many games, but I'm going to try too in a few weeks I hope.

Yeah, I've learned quite a bit about the criticisms over the past year or so and I've never been to a national team game yet; I would love to attend one though. I was close to going to BMO Field to watch Canada play Colombia I believe not too long ago but the tickets were too pricey at the time.

I have some friends who live in Windsor who get together to watch games or commute to TO. Give me a shout one time if you are ever interested.

Archived