CANADA vs Costa Rica (R) 28th May 2013 FRIENDLY 5pm PT//6pm MT//8pm ET

Well disappointing as the last 2 years have been for me in attending matches at least I get to see it on TV. After being on a roll with the U20 WC games in Edmonton, Caps vs LA and our MNT vs Mexico I have hit 2 real bad years and not being able to get a 3 hour drive in on 3 occasions now. Life sucks sometimes and to make it worse Edmonton will probably be playing the Impact next spring. Maybe I'll get north to cheer for the Eddies then.

Oh well enough crying over spilt travel plans. 5 minutes to game time. CANADA FTW!!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was soft, but you don't clatter into a central/south american like that. He'll have to learn that if he wants to play in CONCACAF.

That was barely a "tap" ... calling it a "clatter" is more than a little harsh ...

The problem with our players playing a possession style game out of the back is that the passing is too conservative. Nobody has the confidence or maybe even the ability to find players in the right spots and even when that happens the midfielders are slow to make the second pass so it all just collapses back on itself as the ball slides back and forth. We are literally a team that can't think more than one step ahead.

Gene Principe talking about soccer is like a high school dropout trying to describe astro physics.

Archived