Quebec Soccer Federation says "No" to turbans when the CSA says "Yes".

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quebec soccer in general have egg on their faces. Now the issue will be what CSA will do with QSF president.

I am sure CSA is upset at QSF for not recognizing their authority. If FIFA hadn't stepped in, then this ban would have still went on.

Question now is what is CSA going to do with QSF (especially their president who sits on CSA board of directors)?

It would appear there is more to this than meets they eye. Apparently the QSF knew of FIFA's stance last September but went ahead with the ban anyway!!

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2013/06/16/the-soccer-turban-controversy-it-started-with-a-lie/

Looks, as i suspected all along, like the FQS is is taking the fall for all of this. If the FQS knew all along why would they trot out the excuse that they were following FIFA. This was all political. Nothing to do with soccer. I'd love to hear from the Quebec minister responsible for this dossier. Did she or did she not interfere with the QSF.

I suppose we should now go back to Jason Kenny's comments stating that: its a shame at its has to come down to politics. It was all there and yet we didnt read between the lines.

Archived