Impact Game Postponed To Sunday Noon

Grizzly

Very late postponement of the game by the Impact/MLS at around 8 pm tonight. Yes the weather is bad but it was forecasted well in advance and they should have at least been prepared to make a decision earlier so that people could be informed in time. I imagine there will be a significant number of people showing up at the stadium tomorrow because they did not hear about the postponement.

http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/news/2013/04/important-game-against-columbus-crew-rescheduled-sunday-april-14-noon

any idea if this will still be on tsn?

The game will be on TSN2 and RDS2 at least according to the TSN website. The Impact site has it listed at TSN/RDS2 but on the TSN website they have a hockey game on TSN and the game listed on TSN2.

The game will be on TSN2 and RDS2 at least according to the TSN website. The Impact site has it listed at TSN/RDS2 but on the TSN website they have a hockey game on TSN and the game listed on TSN2.

It will be on TSN2 and RDS from what I can see. RDS' ticker mentions that the game will be on their main network.

Anyone watched it on TSN? How was Greg Sutton? My girlfriend recorded it in french for me...

I didn't think he was very good. Then again, I don't think many people are very good. He kept his comments very brief. Not much enthusiasm. I hoped he would have provided a bit more than the obvious insight given that he had played with a with few of those players.

Archived