Our youth players need better opportunities

After working with youth soccer players between the ages of 15 to 20 years of age, it is evident that our soccer system is not serving their needs well. We need a proper scouting system for our top players, and a strong network of business professionals who have contacts both locally and abroad in leagues to allow our young players the best opportunities to go pro.

Europeans are now more than ever interested in our Canadian players, due to our work ethic, our positive attitude, and our willingness to always improve. We are top in the world in hockey--- it's time to do the same with soccer.

I work closely with northern Italian clubs and I can tell you they are more than happy to see our youth players. See more at www.player2prosports.com

After working with youth soccer players between the ages of 15 to 20 years of age, it is evident that our soccer system is not serving their needs well. We need a proper scouting system for our top players, and a strong network of business professionals who have contacts both locally and abroad in leagues to allow our young players the best opportunities to go pro.

www.player2prosports.com

I watched your shooting drills at selection video... was shocked at how un soccer real it was as drill, no pressure on player crossing and how bad the crosses were, frankly it was not impressive.

We are on top of the world in hockey because we are one of only maybe 5 countries in the world that take hockey seriously.

Europeans are now more than ever interested in our Canadian players, due to our work ethic, our positive attitude, and our willingness to always improve. We are top in the world in hockey--- it's time to do the same with soccer.

I work closely with northern Italian clubs and I can tell you they are more than happy to see our youth players. See more at www.player2prosports.com

I watched your shooting drills at selection video... was shocked at how un soccer real it was as drill, no pressure on player crossing and how bad the crosses were, frankly it was not impressive.

Tell the coaches I hired from Barcelona (not FC but other clubs) that exact point. Apparently, you are an expert.

You know your website has a lot of outdated info on its own players, right?

Like Chris Harrington hasn't been with London City for well over two years now.

Your spamming is bad, and you should feel bad.

Thanks for the update. You must be an agent. You're spamming too lol

Thanks for the update. You must be an agent. You're spamming too lol

Only you SOCCERACADEMY managed that in less than your first 10-15posts. To be honest if you kept ALL your Academy Related things Under one Roof(thread) and kept it updated. Some people might actually read it.

It's a Forum where people discuss and have some Input, debate, argue. Whatever you want to call it sometimes there are pissing contests. But it's not trying to SELL products that people are mad about but rather the Manner in which you presented it.

Cleanup all your old threads. Build everything under one, and MAYBE people will be more kind and you might score a potential customer.

Tell the coaches I hired from Barcelona (not FC but other clubs) that exact point. Apparently, you are an expert.
So name your coaches and indicate their license's and where they played and what level.

If your so convinced they are good coaches tell the world the background and awards they have won as coaches before coming to work for your Academy, by the way are you a sanctioned Academy registered with FIFA ?

Need to learn how to walk before you learn how to run.

I was not impressed either. Saw no communication, very predictable, no instruction, limited participation, what were the kids really learning I wonder.

Archived