CONCACAF U17 Championship 2013

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bustos and Boakai standing out as I thought they would, still need to play the final ball a bit quicker. We need to find a way to get Hamilton the ball more.

Not sure who #11 is but he has impressed me a few times.

Defending has been very suspect and we're lucky to be up 1-0. T&T has had a few good looks at goal and if they could finish it would be a different story.

Defending has been very suspect and we're lucky to be up 1-0. T&T has had a few good looks at goal and if they could finish it would be a different story.

A lot of this just seemed to be down to poor team defending rather than individual errors, a couple of times it looked like the backline was looking at each other for someone to step up and challenge the on-coming T&T forward.

Anyways always good to see clever set piece routines work out, and a very good finish to cap it off.

Does anyone have a list of the players by number?

Blackdude posted the roster with numbers on Page 3. But here it is...

1- GK- Marco Carducci © | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

2 - D- Mathieu Laurent | CAN / Mississauga Falcons

3 - D- Elias Roubos | CAN / Toronto FC Academy

4 - D- Alex Comsia | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

5 - D- Aron Mkungilwa | CAN / Académie Impact Montréal

6 - M- Derick Sequeira | CAN / Toronto FC Academy

7 - M- Marco Bustos | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

8 – M- Jose Lopez | CAN / FC Edmonton Reserves

9 - F- Jordan Hamilton | CAN / Toronto FC Academy

10 - M/F- Hanson Boakai | CAN / FC Edmonton

11 - M- Jordan Haynes | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

12 - D- Kevon Black | CAN / Toronto FC Academy

13 - D- Ian Fernandes | CAN / Toronto FC Academy

14 - M- Andrew Gordon | CAN / Woodbridge Strikers

15 - M- Matthew Chow | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency

16 - M- Marco-Leonel Dominguez | CAN / Braves d'Ahuntsic

17 - M- Mikaël Cantave | FRA / Orvault Sport Football

18 - GK- Daniel Milton | CAN / Ajax Thunder

19 - F- El Mehdi Ibn Brahim | CAN / Braves d'Ahuntsic

20 - M- Ali Musse | CAN / WSA Winnipeg

They aren't playing as many pop-hits though. :P

Glad I joined the stream just before the second goal.

EDIT: Ali Musse on the pitch. He's pretty tall; hope he isn't actually overage.

He had to show his passport before playing in this game so don't worry about it...and if he and his family outsmarted the system then FIFA will bust him with the wrist scan prior to the World Cup if we make it (Nigeria had a bunch of "kids" busted 2 years ago, not sure they faced any sanctions though).

he probably has a passport showing he is a 96 but the word out of Winnipeg is that he also has ID which shows he is older

Sometimes underage kids have something called "fake ID" to buy alcohol for them and their friends. LOL!

He was listed both in the old NTC prairies web site and WSA Winnipeg website as a 1994 and he apparently graduated from high school June of 2012

If he's actually a 94 its the biggest CSA fail ever

Anyway, thought he looked good when he came on. Some bright spots out there, we looked about as good as I'd hoped and hopefully we build off this match because there is definitely room for improvement.

T&T wins 2-0

A win, draw or one goal loss sees us through. We want to avoid 2nd though, facing off against the hosts won't be fun.

I believe all 3 of those scenarios sees us go through in first ... a 2-0 loss would result in drawing of lots, I suppose. A 3-1 loss would see us through as well, with CR, but I'm not sure who would be 1st (more drawing of lots, I think). We can't lose by 3.

Archived