Gold Cup - Seattle Denver - Roll Call

Admin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in for Seattle. 101 row M seats 7 and 8.

Does anyone know if the Super Canucks banner will be making it's way over to the west coast? I shipped to Toronto a few years ago. If someone can ship it back to me I'll make sure it gets hung.

I'll be bringing that stuff.

Super Canucks should be in the bags o banners I have stashed above my head someplace.

Skipping the west coast swing and praying to god we get 3rd in the pool as I will be in Baltimore for the quarter finals. Be nice if Canada is there too.

Tell me you're going to check out some of the spots where they shot the wire? (not on foot of course)

Tickets are secured, do we have any more details on the bus from Vancouver to Seattle? I may only need it one-way, depending on the schedule. Is it heading straight back to Van after the game?

I asked the same question in the other thread. Something I'd like to know since I'll be in VC but then planning go stay there and go to Denver...

Also...what about people who have luggage and ****, I take it that won't stop at the hotel first?

Been trying to get tickets for three days now and it tells me "Offer Code incorrect" and shows our section as unavailable. I asked elsewhere but no answer: is the section sold out? Can we get more seats?

• 1 month later...

Bumping this roll call thread.

Specifically for Denver, sounds like a lot of us booked at Hampton's Inn and Suites on Speer and Denver.

I was checking...there's like nothing for restaurants in the neighborhood. Just a few questions, since it's going to be my first game (yeah I'm lame and new) I know it's very early for these questions, but sue me, I'm super excited

1) Do me and the wife (yeah, I'm bringing company) need to learn any specific chants or songs? I plan to be as much a part of adding to the atmosphere as possible, and trying to be as "Voyageur" about this as possible.

2) I would like to watch the Martinique/Mexico game as well. Are the rest of you thinking the same way? Apparently the tickets are for both games. I have to be honest, I really like Mexican soccer too, (but never at the expense of Canadian soccer).

3) How do you guys usually meet up/know each other?

Bumping this roll call thread.

Specifically for Denver, sounds like a lot of us booked at Hampton's Inn and Suites on Speer and Denver.

I was checking...there's like nothing for restaurants in the neighborhood. Just a few questions, since it's going to be my first game (yeah I'm lame and new) I know it's very early for these questions, but sue me, I'm super excited

1) Do me and the wife (yeah, I'm bringing company) need to learn any specific chants or songs? I plan to be as much a part of adding to the atmosphere as possible, and trying to be as "Voyageur" about this as possible.

2) I would like to watch the Martinique/Mexico game as well. Are the rest of you thinking the same way? Apparently the tickets are for both games. I have to be honest, I really like Mexican soccer too, (but never at the expense of Canadian soccer).

3) How do you guys usually meet up/know each other?

Yeah, I remember my first trip and I was incredibly excited so that's normal.

1)You'll learn them very fast, its not like we'll shun you because you don't know...

2)It depends, which one is first and do we win haha

3)In this thread or the othe rone, I'm sure we'll have some basic ideas... and go from there... Also cell phones will probs be exchanged

Might as well chime in now that I'll be in Seattle for this one. Going on the Southsiders' bus. Speaking of that, is there a specific time when that bus is taking us back? I've been really neglectful of the details on that one.

I am officially proposing a Voyageurs and Canada fans meet-up before the Canada-Mexico game at Bruce Lee's gravesite, Lake View Cemetery,

1554 15th Ave East, Seattle. A nice stop on the way down before getting into the downtown.

http://www.lakeviewcemeteryassociation.com/lees.php

Zeelaw and I were working on a new trip planning thread. Do you mind if I include this?

Looks like about a 5km walk from the gravesite to the stadium.

Archived