Tickets on sale now for June 2nd - Canada vs USA

Admin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hardcore supporters section tickets can only be purchased if you are logged into this forum.

Can you see the the hardcore section in the menu? Everyone who participates in this forum should be able to see it.

Participates or has purchased a membership already (and have the smiley emoticon by your name)? I'm comparing the front page on Firefox(logged in) and Google Chrome (not logged in) and I don't see 112/113/114. So I assume I'll have to pay my dues to see the "hardcore" button.

Guest speedmonk42
Participates or has purchased a membership already (and have the smiley emoticon by your name)? I'm comparing the front page on Firefox(logged in) and Google Chrome (not logged in) and I don't see 112/113/114. So I assume I'll have to pay my dues to see the "hardcore" button.

No, you should be able to see it.

It's in the menu under Tickets.

Does anyone using this forum NOT see the hardcore ticket section under tickets on the front page?

When I click on the Hard Core section I receive this message:

Godot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I originally registered for this forum sometime last year. Am I missing something?

When I click on the Hard Core section I receive this message:

I originally registered for this forum sometime last year. Am I missing something?

Hmmm. It says you are in the right usergroup.

You still can't access that?

I had it unpublished for a while, maybe you just hit it then?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived