Official 2013 Gold Cup Travel, Accommodation & Ticket Thread

DontPanic

Here we go, here we go here we go..

Gold Cup Tickets & Seattle Bus

Thursday, July 11: Mexico vs. Canada (8:00 p.m PST.) at CenturyLink Field, Seattle, Wash.

Buy your tickets & bus ticket here

From Central Vancouver to the game and back. Multiple pickups can be set if needed.

Additional travel details will to be filled in below:

Game 3) THE FOCUS GAME

Flights: TBD from YVR, YYZ, YQR etc (fly in Friday night or sat morning, fly back to YYZ Sunday night, YVR Monday morning) or your own.

Hotel: TBD

Tickets: Included

Pre/Post Game event: Included

Please keep in mind that if you want to make your own arrangements let us know so we can keep you updated on V's events.

Also.. Not a Voyageurs Membership Holder yet (soon you will be able to be)? Get your Voyageurs membership for a special bonus in Denver PLUS get a "Voyageurs On Tour" T-Shirt!.

****************************************************************************************************************

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game 3) Sunday, July 14: Panama vs. Canada (6:30 p.m.) at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, Colo.

Flights: TBD from YVR, YYZ, YQR etc (fly in Friday night or sat morning, fly back to YYZ Sunday night, YVR Monday morning) or your own.

mind that if you want to make your own arrangements let us know so we can keep you updated on V's events.

There is an Air Canada flight direct flight from Montréal to Denver on both Sat and Sunday at 8:45am.

There is also a United/(Air Canada codeshare?) direct flight from Toronto on both Sat and Sunday at 8:45am.

So people could fly into Denver on Sunday morning (gameday) if they wanted.

The stadium is just West (walking distance) of Downtown Denver (where many of the hotels are).

So just to be clear - we can book our own airfare whenever because the Voyageurs packages themselves will only include hotel+ticket etc. right?

I don't know yet, DP is working on it. I would assume both are possible.

So just to be clear - we can book our own airfare whenever because the Voyageurs packages themselves will only include hotel+ticket etc. right?

Just hold on for a couple days Sam, I'm figuring it out both ways (with and without flights). At the very least it will be hotel, transfers, pre/post game and tickets. If the airfare gods work out then I might have some decent airfare options for you.

Don't Panic!

Has anyone started making plans for Seattle yet? It's a Thursday night which might be doable after work on Thursday in Vancouver, but I'd rather take Thurs+Fri off and make it a long weekend...

yes, bus options with/without hotel as well as coming back straight after or next morning are in motion. Just hold on and watch this space for details. We wil have them up as soon as possible.

So awesome, going to try and make the Pasadena game, for sure in for the Seattle game. Stoked the shortest distance I have ever traveled for any MNT game haha.

By your standards Seattle doesn't even count as traveling. It's like walking distance.

Just hold on for a couple days Sam, I'm figuring it out both ways (with and without flights). At the very least it will be hotel, transfers, pre/post game and tickets. If the airfare gods work out then I might have some decent airfare options for you.

Don't Panic!

Sounds good I'll hold off a couple days.

My first train of thought is taking a week off and hitting all three matches. Seattle is for sure. Pasadena is a most likely. Denver will take some enticing.

Flights from SeaTac to Denver are $168 on Alaska Airlines. Denver to Vancouver is $252. While you're in Seattle anyway, you really may as well go...

@DontPanic and socceronly(Jamie)

How were tickets arranged last time? Did the Voyageurs buy them in block? Was there help from the CSA? Some people on the Vancouver Southsiders forum are asking. It would be nice to explain to them (and others on our board) why they should not rush and start buying tickets from CONCACAF.

Will do.

We will look into it tomorrow.

Archived