NEW Mother of all Canadians Abroad

madmonte

I have no idea honestly, do you know? I'm just saying that wiki lists Marek on the Trencin page as from the same team David is from. Please, yeah get on it and let me know lol

Okay this is very interesting. The father of David Malamura is Pavel and he is a millionaire, who builds condo buildings in Vancouver. He is part owner of the club FC Fuerstenfeldbruck. His two sons: David and the younger one Marek play for the club as well! Mystery solved.

Google translate this article: http://www.fussball-vorort.de/vereine/f/sc-fuerstenfeldbruck/sc-fuerstenfeldbruck/fuerstenfeldbruck-sponsor-kanada-vorgestellt-2712490.html Or i can translate it for u partially!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay this is very interesting. The father of David Malamura is Pavel and he is a millionaire, who builds condo buildings in Vancouver. He is part owner of the club FC Fuerstenfeldbruck. His two sons: David and the younger one Marek play for the club as well! Mystery solved.

Google translate this article: http://www.fussball-vorort.de/vereine/f/sc-fuerstenfeldbruck/sc-fuerstenfeldbruck/fuerstenfeldbruck-sponsor-kanada-vorgestellt-2712490.html Or i can translate it for u partially!

explains why they look so similar! Okay I just need to find out if Marek is still with Germany or moved on to Slovakia or what now :)

David Monsalve is now at AC Oulu in Finland's 2nd Division.

http://www.acoulu.fi/fi/uutiset/nayta/AC-Oulu-ja-David-Monsalve-sopimukseen

Yeah thanks for the confirmation. I'd caught that on a couple of live tweets, and it was posted on the FC Edmonton supporters group board, but noone found any confirmation whether it was just a trial or not. Good for him going back to Europe, they were giving him nothing in Canada, which is extremely unfortunate. Best of luck back in Finland to him, in a team with a realistic shot to promote...

Okay got it. Did you just pluck that off transfermarket? Found out he is an italian-canadian that played for the U-23 of Eintracht Braunschweig before joining the Halberstadt reserve team in the 6th division as you say. Thanks, and added.

Okay got it. Did you just pluck that off transfermarket? Found out he is an italian-canadian that played for the U-23 of Eintracht Braunschweig before joining the Halberstadt reserve team in the 6th division as you say. Thanks, and added.

I think I originally read it on transfermarkt indeed, although I double-checked it before posting here, so I can confirm that he indeed has been in Halberstadt lately. Since I was posting about Barsalona when he was still at Eintracht I thought I might as well mention it.

Btw - Halbertadt II being in the 6th division is technically right - but they were horrible this season. Relegated with just 7 points in 29 games (final game still to be played).

how do u know what his passport is?

I double checked, and actually in this case I don't! I clicked on the wrong guy! But usually soccerway lists their passport. 90% of the time, if their nationality on transfermarket is spelled Kanada, it's a good indication that it's their secondary nation, at least for some of the more obscure guys, but I've seen exceptions. In this case for my proof I clicked on the wrong Gajic. There is no players for Regensburg II listed on soccerway, so it's hard to say, I don't know what color to list him at. You got any more info to help me with it?

This is the killer thing of dredging up players from transfermarket, the new way I set this thread up is to let people judge just how canadian they are, because so many guys on the lists have a tenuous connection. I wanted to make a list that made it much easier to follow who is actually in our stream, and who may not be :)

I double checked, and actually in this case I don't! I clicked on the wrong guy! But usually soccerway lists their passport. 90% of the time, if their nationality on transfermarket is spelled Kanada, it's a good indication that it's their secondary nation, at least for some of the more obscure guys, but I've seen exceptions. In this case for my proof I clicked on the wrong Gajic. There is no players for Regensburg II listed on soccerway, so it's hard to say, I don't know what color to list him at. You got any more info to help me with it?

This is the killer thing of dredging up players from transfermarket, the new way I set this thread up is to let people judge just how canadian they are, because so many guys on the lists have a tenuous connection. I wanted to make a list that made it much easier to follow who is actually in our stream, and who may not be :)

I just discovered him today, so i know nothing about him. maybe I can tell u more in a bit!

I just discovered him today, so i know nothing about him. maybe I can tell u more in a bit!

He is from (but not born in) Edmonton. Ed mentioned him on the old Canadian players abroad list back in 2010 when Gajic played for Erfurt.

"Official confirmation of Graham Fisher loan to Rot-Weiss Erfurt, but he is wating on some paperwork from FIFA to get a start. Also mentioned in that article is Srdjan Gajic, who is from Edmonton. Gajic has played in the last two games for Erfurt U19's. Gajic just turned 18. Fisher is still 17.

http://www.rot-weiss-erfurt.de/news/...rwe-news-1.htm "

He is from (but not born in) Edmonton. Ed mentioned him on the old Canadian players abroad list back in 2010 when Gajic played for Erfurt.

"Official confirmation of Graham Fisher loan to Rot-Weiss Erfurt, but he is wating on some paperwork from FIFA to get a start. Also mentioned in that article is Srdjan Gajic, who is from Edmonton. Gajic has played in the last two games for Erfurt U19's. Gajic just turned 18. Fisher is still 17.

you're link doesn't go to a specific article. can u link the exact one? I thought Srdjan Gajic plays for Jahn Regensburg II. Also, according to transfermarkt Graham Fisher is a free agent and hasn't played for RWE II since 2012.

I noticed your colour coding scheme and based on the legend you are using there are a number of players that should probably be changed.

Elliott Godfrey - Played for the U20's at the 2007 WC.

Jorgo Nika - Called up for a U20 camp this cycle.

Shadrack Mmunga - Member of the 2011 U17 squad.

Janeil Hoilett - Member of the 2009 U17 squad.

Maycoll Canizalez - Has been capped at the MNT level and member of the 2001 U20 squad.

Victor Oppong - Member of the 2001 U20 squad.

Christopher Suta - Called up to a couple of U20 camps in the 2011 cycle.

Ryan Gyaki - Saviour of the 2005 U20 qualifiers when he scored all 3 of our goals.

Landon Ling - Called up to multiple U20 camps.

Igor Pisanjuk - Multiple U20 camps for the 2009 cycle.

Matt Lam - Multiple U20 camps for the 2009 cycle.

Marcel De Bellis - I think he was called for a U23 camp prior to the 2012 OQ's.

Marco South - Called up to a couple of U20 camps in the 2011 cycle.

Paco Deckers - Called up to multiple camps for the latest U17 squad.

Patrick Majcher - Called up for a U20 camp this cycle.

Mike Krzeminski - Called up for a U20 camp this cycle.

Jerome Baker - Called up for at least one camp in the 2011 U20 cycle.

Andrew Kliment - Called for multiple camps in the 2011 U20 cycle.

Andres Arango - Member of the 2001 U20 WC squad.

Tyler Rosenlund - Member of the 2005 U20 WC squad.

Taylor Lord - Called to multiple U20 camps for the 2009 cycle after being called to a U17 Jamaican camp in 2007.

you're link doesn't go to a specific article. can u link the exact one? I thought Srdjan Gajic plays for Jahn Regensburg II. Also, according to transfermarkt Graham Fisher is a free agent and hasn't played for RWE II since 2012.

He is quoting "Ed" who posted that information in 2010 in the old MOACA thread.

Right, on that info I'll make him blue although still not sure where his passport lies.

I noticed your colour coding scheme and based on the legend you are using there are a number of players that should probably be changed.

Elliott Godfrey - Played for the U20's at the 2007 WC.

Jorgo Nika - Called up for a U20 camp this cycle.

Shadrack Mmunga - Member of the 2011 U17 squad.

Janeil Hoilett - Member of the 2009 U17 squad.

Maycoll Canizalez - Has been capped at the MNT level and member of the 2001 U20 squad.

Victor Oppong - Member of the 2001 U20 squad.

Christopher Suta - Called up to a couple of U20 camps in the 2011 cycle.

Ryan Gyaki - Saviour of the 2005 U20 qualifiers when he scored all 3 of our goals.

Landon Ling - Called up to multiple U20 camps.

Igor Pisanjuk - Multiple U20 camps for the 2009 cycle.

Matt Lam - Multiple U20 camps for the 2009 cycle.

Marcel De Bellis - I think he was called for a U23 camp prior to the 2012 OQ's.

Marco South - Called up to a couple of U20 camps in the 2011 cycle.

Paco Deckers - Called up to multiple camps for the latest U17 squad.

Patrick Majcher - Called up for a U20 camp this cycle.

Mike Krzeminski - Called up for a U20 camp this cycle.

Jerome Baker - Called up for at least one camp in the 2011 U20 cycle.

Andrew Kliment - Called for multiple camps in the 2011 U20 cycle.

Andres Arango - Member of the 2001 U20 WC squad.

Tyler Rosenlund - Member of the 2005 U20 WC squad.

Taylor Lord - Called to multiple U20 camps for the 2009 cycle after being called to a U17 Jamaican camp in 2007.

Thank you very much man, that was very helpful. All fixed! Do you like this idea for this thread jpg?

Archived