NEW Mother of all Canadians Abroad

madmonte

Just setting themselves up for heartbreak when he chooses the US.

That's why I introduced the color coding Barthez.  Seemed silly to have all these players on the list without some sort of a asterisk.

Let's wait and see if he DOES play U-18 or U-21.  I'll put him at the highest level he plays for.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A dude on Reddit linked me this article on Piette from October 16. My Spain Spanish isn't the best but from what I could glean and translate a bit into broken English, it said he's hurt. But what is troubling is that apparently he returned to Canada and the Deportivo B coach doesn't know what happened to him.

http://www.axogada.com/index.php/actualidad/tercera/7300-samuel-piette-el-canadiense-en-paradero-desconocid

Could anyone guess what exactly his situation is? The article mentions he's looked good in the friendlies he played for the side.

Piette is back in Spain. Ben Fisk posted a photo yesterday and they were at the Spain v Germany match together. Whether he has recovered from injury or is back playing, I do not know.

• 2 weeks later...

Will either of them be in the waiver draft today? They are both young so maybe. But I think Attakora has had multiple contracts so he might not.

Porter is in waiver draft right now.  Nana goes to re-entry draft.

Edit: Porter was not picked up in the draft.  One wonders what is next for him...?

i think nana can be a useful defender for tfc.  his best football is still ahead of him.  

He was being paid 62.5K last year so not expensive either. I'm waiting to see if Jordan Murrell signs a HG deal with TFC, if not then we should go for Nana as a decent #4 CB.

Archived