NEW Mother of all Canadians Abroad

madmonte

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless a team is going to stick him in their u23 team, I don't see how he will do well given all the brain farts he had on the pitch this year.

Talent and potential yes, but who knows when/if he will overcome the mental mistakes in his own area.

If he's going to have that coached out of him, somewhere like the top division in England or Germany would be the place to do it

Unless a team is going to stick him in their u23 team, I don't see how he will do well given all the brain farts he had on the pitch this year.

Talent and potential yes, but who knows when/if he will overcome the mental mistakes in his own area.

The kid is 21. I don't know if you can remember but sometimes you make mistakes at that age. He's got the goods and should go, preferable somewhere he would play, EPL or Bundesliga are a bit high at the moment.

He can get a permit if he's played like 70 or 80% (don't know exactly) of his countries matches in the last year (or 2). And he has.

Michel Cruciani. Can't find anything else linking him to Canada except this, so not sure if its reliable

http://www.transfermarkt.com/michel-cruciani/profil/spieler/144079

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lega-pro/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9sZWdhcHJvLmNvbS05MTkwMg

He is referred to in this article as Italian-Canadian. Didn't we look into this guy about 2 years ago or am I thinking of someone quite similar?

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lega-pro/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9sZWdhcHJvLmNvbS05MTkwMg

He is referred to in this article as Italian-Canadian. Didn't we look into this guy about 2 years ago or am I thinking of someone quite similar?

I remember TFC was looking at a guy who was Italian-Canadian, can't remember his name but don't think it was this guy

Fikayo Tomori with Chelsea's U18 squad. Probably a long shot if he pans out though as he is also eligible for England and Nigeria. From what little I could find I don't think he has a strong connection to Canada as it appears he grew up in England

http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/development-squad/under-18s/player-profile/fikayo-tomori.html

Fikayo (@FikayoT19)

2014-10-18 2:51 PM

Would you rather represent England or Nigeria? — Hard to answer, not too sure if I'm honest

2014-10-19 10:24 PM

@FikayoT19 what about canada? Would you ever consider

Fikayo (@FikayoT19)

2014-10-20 1:46 AM

@bikexrack of course

Obviously doesn't mean much but at least he would consider it, or so he says

Fikayo (@FikayoT19)

2014-10-18 2:51 PM

Would you rather represent England or Nigeria? — Hard to answer, not too sure if I'm honest

2014-10-19 10:24 PM

@FikayoT19 what about canada? Would you ever consider

Fikayo (@FikayoT19)

2014-10-20 1:46 AM

@bikexrack of course

Obviously doesn't mean much but at least he would consider it, or so he says

Well then, calling him in for a youth camp couldn't hurt them.

I'd like to see Henry move to a club like Standard Liege or Club Brugge, maybe even Anderlecht. I think he'll get his reps in at those type of clubs (Andy Najar certainly is)- which is super important at 21 years of age.

Belgium is not that strong once you move down the table so he'll get his chances. Europa games would be a chance to get occasional games at a level higher than MLS- and of course the truly big clubs will REALLY have their eyes on him if he does well in that environment.

Is this guy supposed to be on this list?  jpg you know anything about this guy

Cruciani does not ring a bell. I think the guy nolando is talking about was Nikolas Kras who we found has a dad who is Canadian-born. There was an italian with a CDN passport who went on trial at TFC a few years ago, but he was a LB and had Serie A experience and was a few years older than this guy.

ok thanks bud!  I can see no reason to NOT put him on the list, but as he is 28 and seems unlikely to represent the CMNT at this point I will likely color code him green, since TM lists Italian as his primary nationality (as opposed to his secondary nationality)

Disappoints me to see Aleman and Piette fall off the face of the earth. Both have yet to debut for their clubs at all. Piette is on a damn B team for crying out loud.

Examples #1000 and 1001 as to why every young player shouldnt be hyped on these boards. However, given their young age and short time frame of lack of playing time, no reason to panic yet.

Archived