USA - Canada 29th January 2013 in Houston Friendly(R)

Max

Stinson's not ready to play at this level, not even close. I don't know how anybody could be of that impression after watching him play at TFC.

Not to say the kid will never be a player, but it's way too early.

I thought he was weak at RB for the U23s, so why he was sent on as one tonight I don't get.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stinson's not ready to play at this level, not even close. I don't know how anybody could be of that impression after watching him play at TFC.

Not to say the kid will never be a player, but it's way too early.

Close to giving up one but still nil nil. Come on guys steal one here with a Dero goal :)

Sure would be nice if we manage not to lose this one. I think we deserve a draw.

Nice to see a positive response from the last game. And for once the ref seems to be giving us the calls.

I think Bekker has been a bright spot in this game - very excited to see what he can do for club and country in the coming years. Jakovic was excellent as well.

I know people have advocated always playing our strongest team, but watching this game makes part of me want to take a young team to the gold cup. Respectfully leave out the veterans who won't be part of the next WCQ cycle, and bed in lots of new players that will be part of the program for years to come. I have seen enough from 'the kids' to make me think it wouldn't lead to a terrible tourney.

That was a terrific match!

Props to Jakovic (MOTM), Ledgerwood (kid plays with heart), deRosario (who is 34?) and Bekker (nice vision and passing).

Also solid performances from Ricketts, JBB, Attakora and congrats to Thomas (for his first full match).

Thanks to Morbitol for the stream.

Archived