Eden Hazard ''kicks'' ballboy

SCF08

During Semi Final of the League Cup against Swansea.

iYSwHAr41O3kb.gif

Looks worse than it actually was. Hazard got the red card for this and Swansea advance to the final to play Bradford City (League Two).

I thought it was made worse when John Terry, in full kit and shin guards, rushed over and lifted the kid over his head triumphantly.

Anyboy notice how this incident was deliver with relish on the "Anti-Soccer" National radio CBC.

Heck! they even used extracts of Pat Nevin, they were that serious.

He gave the kid a pile of (probably well deserved) grief, but CBC failed to mention that as a Pundit, the ex Chelsea Winger, might not have had the most balanced of perpectives. shame as I like the wee man.

Anyboy notice how this incident was deliver with relish on the "Anti-Soccer" National radio CBC.

Heck! they even used extracts of Pat Nevin, they were that serious.

He gave the kid a pile of (probably well deserved) grief, but CBC failed to mention that as a Pundit, the ex Chelsea Winger, might not have had the most balanced of perpectives. shame as I like the wee man.

Loved the quote I heard on CBC radio yesterday about the incident: "As if soccer didn't have enough problems ..." or some such. As compared to what sport I'm curious? Disappointing as I like a lot about CBC radio.

Loved the quote I heard on CBC radio yesterday about the incident: "As if soccer didn't have enough problems ..." or some such. As compared to what sport I'm curious? Disappointing as I like a lot about CBC radio.

Yes, I sure I have previously heard the CBC dis the EPL over millionaire Players on previous occasions.

You know the ones, those who don't get locked out or go on strike. Or have private ownership groups that hold the a city councils Feet to the fire over stadium renewals.

Archived