Canada vs Denmark Watch Rudi's Twitter feed and Squizz Deportation Party

Admin

If anyone else want's to throw a thowback party, to the days we followed games by every means other than television... please let me know. I think it's a very Voyageurs thing to do.

In Toronto we will mash up several twitter feeds and put them on the big screen at the Duke. We may also just set up an XBox and have people play the game out that way, hopefully getting the media to report both scores since we couldn't see the Fck&%$ing game.

Squizz is also being deported to Vancouver from Toronto, so we are also throwing a party in honor of finally getting rid of him.

Saturday, 5pm ET.

-------------------

Canada vs Denmark Testament To The ****tiness Of The Age Of Communication Party

Toronto: Duke

Anyone else?

Can you set the time in FIFA soccer or whatever to a full 45 minutes x 2 when you play?

You sure can. You can also choose the stadium a team plays in if it's a custom team, but it will simply be one of the generic ingame stadia to choose from. Hasn't someone on here already create the CMNT for FIFA13?

quick-fix I used in one of the old FIFA games: find all the Canadian players in the game, change their nationality to New Zealand (or whoever), and then call them all up in place of the actual squad. Sure you lose the NZ team and "Canada" has the wrong name and colours, but at least you can play with our boys.

Maybe its just me but doesnt anyone feel offended Will is ranked 60. come on!

Yeah his licensed rating right now is 67 just so you know what it is real time. I've never seen Johnson ranked at 60 in a FIFA game actually so I don't know why he's showing up as 60 in that pic

Archived