Andres Fresenga

Yohan

If it is true they will bring him back, it is good that Rennie can admit a mistake and he would certainly help the Caps. On the other hand I am not sure I would pay DP money for him as the article suggests despite the Caps having some players even less worthy of DP money. Sometimes the European squads can just offer more money for a player than he is worth in MLS terms and probably the time to have gotten a loyalty reduction was before they transferred him to Zurich. Also interesting to note that the article says the Caps no longer have his MLS rights so another team could claim him if he returned to the league.

If it is true they will bring him back, it is good that Rennie can admit a mistake and he would certainly help the Caps. On the other hand I am not sure I would pay DP money for him as the article suggests despite the Caps having some players even less worthy of DP money. Sometimes the European squads can just offer more money for a player than he is worth in MLS terms and probably the time to have gotten a loyalty reduction was before they transferred him to Zurich. Also interesting to note that the article says the Caps no longer have his MLS rights so another team could claim him if he returned to the league.

Yeah, I tend to agree with you on this.

It is nice to see the mistake acknowledged, but in the end this deal just might not make fiscal sense to the club unless we shed Miller or Robson or both. The deal should of been made when he asked for it.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...