Canada vs Denmark - January 26, 2013 - PRE-match

forster01

Not only was he selected ahead of both, but he was also impressive in the minutes he played to be fair. Like you said, the main draw back is the injury. Some players are not the same after an ACL injury, but some players rebound just fine when they are young (Marcus Haber). I wonder if anyone can give us an update on how his rehab has gone?

Porter was coming off a knee injury, reason why he wasn't called up.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F Riley O'Neill

F Ethan Finlay

W Dwayne De Rosario

W Tosaint Ricketts

W Kyle Porter

W Jordan Webb

M Will Johnson

M Terry Dunfield

M Julian de Guzman

M Mason Trafford

M Shaun Saiko

M Wandrille Lefevre

D Ashtone Morgan

D Dejan Jakovic

D Doneil Henry

D Andrew Hainault

D Russell Teibert

D Karl Ouimette

D Nana Attakora

D Matt Stinson

G Tomer Chencinski

G Roberto Stillo

I think Tony Fonseca can step in for this game. He was with MNT and U23, so he is familiar with all available players.

On other hand, I don’t think that calling NASL players is such a good idea. All of them are not in training for long time. Basically speaking they don’t do much during winter break. On the top of it FC Edmonton doesn’t have a coach, so there is not much going on, if anything.

I would like to see mix of experience but young players and some new fresh faces.

• 1 month later...
According to twitter Sodade just turned down the call for this game to continue his injury rehab.

That's good to know though, it gives us a better idea of the type of guys they are trying to get ahold of. Good luck to Sodade on getting better, too, by the way.

If you were to meet Lord Bob in person you would be very surprised at his mellow and caring demeanor, I was when we spent time together in Cuba! He was our negotiator for the best rates for local transportation, was always willing to discuss rival football clubs prospects or lack thereof and represented Canada well at the Embassy! His online bark is much worse than his real life bite, be careful with your betting money!

If you were to meet Lord Bob in person you would be very surprised at his mellow and caring demeanor, I was when we spent time together in Cuba! He was our negotiator for the best rates for local transportation, was always willing to discuss rival football clubs prospects or lack thereof and represented Canada well at the Embassy! His online bark is much worse than his real life bite, be careful with your betting money!

Yeah, but I've seen El Hombre and he turtles into a corner pretty damn well. Ha Ha!

Great, there goes my rep as a ruthless hard bastard.

Archived