Today is about 21 Guys

Today is about Hart, the coaching staff and the 21 guys in camp today - no one else. Let's keep it like that. They have a chance to pull off the biggest win in Canadian soccer since 1997, let's focus on them and everything they've done and will do for the team, instead of mindless speculating. That is unfair to these guys that have already done so well.

Allez les Rouges!!

It is about the 21 guys today...... and the fact that the entire nation and all the Voyageurs are behind them 100%.

Just wanted to say it has been amazing following this board and the team and being at the last 4 home games.

Let's keep it going!

Last stop #rio2014

Less then 6 hours!

I can't believe what I am reading this morning in Vancouver. Dobson and Sportsnet have shown virtually no class towards our mens team. At least some of us get it. Well said Sam.

You can't blame Sportsnet. It's their job to report the news and de Guzman made the news. With that said, I totally agree with this thread.

You can't blame Sportsnet. It's their job to report the news and de Guzman made the news. With that said, I totally agree with this thread.

Why even ask DeGuzman the question in the first place. Give me a break. It's all in the interest of the writer and Sportsnet. This result and the posiblity to advance to the HEX is so much more important. Lets focus on this and deal with the other later.

I have no more comments with respect to this.

Why even ask DeGuzman the question in the first place. Give me a break. It's all in the interest of the writer and Sportsnet. This result and the posiblity to advance to the HEX is so much more important. Lets focus on this and deal with the other later.

I have no more comments with respect to this.

Fair enough, we agree to disagree. There's a lot more important things going on today and that we both can agree with. Allez Les Rouges.