Sinclair's address to media was a complete joke by CSA

sincforpm

The following are the tweets by JayJanower of Global TV:

CSA press conference with Christine Sinclair cut off after 15mins..just brutal.

Sinclair will miss the next 4gms Canada will play. If CSA was smart it would schedule a handful of friendly matches ASAP to blow games away.

Of all the Organizations we deal with Professionally and on the Amateur level, the CSA is without a doubt the worst.

CSA will pay the fine..$3000 Swiss Francs I believe. Is it any wonder our National Programs struggle the way they do under the CSA.

I wish I could tell you the exact amount Sinclair has been fined but the quality of phone call is so poor it can't be made out. #whatajoke

Only the CSA could hold a press conference via telephone, make that 2 soup cans strung together by twine.

Canadian Soccer Association holding press conference with Christine Sinclair. Only 5 people allowed to ask questions, complete joke!

How it is joke? Sounds like sour grapes from journalist who didn't get enough quotes to write a story.

Also very classy for JayJanower (who?) to tweet "Of all the Organizations we deal with Professionally and on the Amateur level, the CSA is without a doubt the worst. #Unprofessional" and "Any success our Men's or Women's National Soccer Teams have is ALL because of the players, in spite of the CSA..not just my opinion either." the day before such a huge match for Canada.

**** off hack.

Hell hath no fury like a mediocre journalist faced with minor inconveniences on an insignificant conference call. "Oh no! I couldn't quite make out the value of a fine I already knew the value of!" I am second to none in my disdain for the CSA but this guy can **** right off.

Archived