Honduras - CANADA 16th Oct. 2012 Game Tread (R) KICK-OFF 4pm ET....1pm PT

canadianfoot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, the Spanish commentators are laughing at us. It's not just being outscored, but being out hustled, out dribbled, phuck and Honduras is not even Brasil, even a third rate Colombian team beat Honduras A-B team 4-0 in exhibition..Sigh, is this how far we've fallen?

Colombia is not third rate, they are ranked top 10 in the world and that Honduras team was an A team almost the identical lineup but Colombia were missing they're 2 best players in Falcao and James Rodriguez.

Man, you sure showed me. I feel so bad getting told about an unrelated non-fact by a guy who can't parse and comprehend basic statements, like for instance that someone saying "this reminds me of..." isn't the same as saying "the is exactly the same as, and equivalent to...". Good work.

Me not from taranna, me so stupid. What parse mean? Me live in cave. Please show me you big smarts?

I kinda don't expect much out of Ricketts... he's a winger with no technical ability who somehow ended up starting for us at striker in our most important game in a couple decades.

Hainault and McKenna let us down the most I think... because they are actually better than this.

Mostly fair. Basically, the players I can name to answer your question are: DeRo and Occean (Simpson ... not really a forward). But Bengston has more goals today than he has in MLS this year.

I agree those guys have quality.

Agreed Bengston isn't setting the league on fire. He's 10 games in and joined a weak club mid season. That being said, I still think it's rare that we produce guys like that who can be creative catalysts going forward. Dero does. Simpson is close. Occean is a good player but he's a specific tool within a system. He's not going to be a catalyst for any team... he needs service.

Archived