South end BMO sold out again!

Admin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately my work commitments are too much for me to make this match (or any other in this round) but great news Jamie! Rock the house Friday.

Any idea what the overall sales are? I'm guess below the Panama game?

The weather probably won't help walk up sales.

Actually I don't know. The upper deck seems to be better this time. It was a last second decision last time and I the group rate ect for up there is much better than automatic ticket allocation system that TM uses to guide people to the most expensive seats. Upper deck seats were like $50 last game or something. Much better this time. I think group tickets up there are $25.

Our sales are similar or better than the Panama game.

sold out again? why on earth are these games always in Toron......

:D

Big time kudos to T.O., it's just too bad Canada is so freakin' huge! Big time travel just to take in a home match for someone like me from Vancouver...

Hopefully Canada makes the hex, and I get a few more chances to convince work to send me out east for some suspect reason haha.

Big time kudos to T.O., it's just too bad Canada is so freakin' huge! Big time travel just to take in a home match for someone like me from Vancouver...

Hopefully Canada makes the hex, and I get a few more chances to convince work to send me out east for some suspect reason haha.

If they get to the Hex. It would be great to get a bunch of supporters from this side of the country to travel east to support them. Just have to wait and see.

If we make the hex it might be time to start talking to Don't Panic and see if we can't charter a milk-run junket to fly a bunch of Western V's out for cheap. I have no idea if that's possible or not or if it would be any cheaper, but I would suspect we could fill a small plane for the right price. Even without there were several dozen from the west at the Panama game, and that's just counting the ones that I know about.

Wish I had one of those South Endzone tkts and was going to be there on Friday. Going to be rockin.

If we make the hex it might be time to start talking to Don't Panic and see if we can't charter a milk-run junket to fly a bunch of Western V's out for cheap. I have no idea if that's possible or not or if it would be any cheaper, but I would suspect we could fill a small plane for the right price. Even without there were several dozen from the west at the Panama game, and that's just counting the ones that I know about.

Wish I had one of those South Endzone tkts and was going to be there on Friday. Going to be rockin.

post-1-13946525454_thumb.jpg

Are saying you don't have one, or aren't here... you have connections you know....

Are saying you don't have one, or aren't here... you have connections you know....

Can't make it out due to a combo of cash and family. Time to move to Toronto I guess. Then they will schedule all the games in Vancouver. If we make the hex I'm committed to one more at least (if they are all in TO). Have to start saving my pennies.

Archived