Panama - CANADA 11th Sep, 2012.....WCQ Brazil(R)

canadianfoot

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ RE: the line-up:

I probably would have gone with same line-up too, but I worry about us getting pinned back now that we haven't got OO holding the ball up for us. Jackson just doesn't do enough of that and I'm worried the ball is going to keep getting turned over and putting us under pressure, again and again.

What happened to OO anyway? I've heard he's out but not what happened.

Who's up top? I'm thinking DeRo with DeJong out there.

From the twitter, it almost implies that Hart will utilize a 4-4-2 for this match?

"This will be our first look at a De Ro / Jackson combo up front. With Bernier and De Jong slotting in out wide with defensive sensibilities."

Interesting

getting my english audio from a stream that the video doesn't work,and watching a spanich language stream on mute for the video. Sweet!

Tejada out of the lineup for panama? Seems odd.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/140162/1/watch-panama-vs-canada.html (IF Streams Breaks down try REFRESHING BROWSER)

Try that

hmm no lights.....miracle or what?

getting my english audio from a stream that the video doesn't work,and watching a spanich language stream on mute for the video. Sweet!

Tejada out of the lineup for panama? Seems odd.

http://tv-link.me/lsh1.php

De Rosario was very lucky there. Shocking ''tackle'' and just launching his studs in the knee of the opponent. Have seen a red card given for that before.

From the twitter, it almost implies that Hart will utilize a 4-4-2 for this match?

"This will be our first look at a De Ro / Jackson combo up front. With Bernier and De Jong slotting in out wide with defensive sensibilities."

Interesting

My only worry with this is that DeRo and Jackson taken off the wings gives us less attacking ability to take the fullbacks 1 v 1 which will cause fouls and allow us to get set pieces which for Canada is a big source of goals for us. I don't see DeJong and more specifically Bernier providing that fear and speed that draws fouls, hopefully though DeRo and Jackson can get that done in the box though!

Archived