Charles-Philippe Perrault - Canadian playing in Colombia?

ditty

I was looking at Panama's wiki page. Their #10, Barahona, plays in Colombia with Atletico Huila. To my surprise, there's a Canadian forward listed on Huila's roster named Charles-Philippe Perrault. Anyone heard of this guy? I googled his name + soccer and didn't really find a thing except a Quebecer's travel journal about his trip to Colombia where he says he met a Canadian named Charles-Philippe Perrault who was playing pro soccer in Colombia.

Interesting if it's not another bad wikiedit like Canadian #99 Johnny Beavers or whatever he was called who was added to the Bayern Munich roster... Not sure why someone would bother with that though.

I looked up the club in last year's big Football Manager database (which includes youth/reserves, roughly 50 Huila players) and he is not there, or listed with any team in the game.

Wearing #36, if he is with the club I'd imagine he's a sub or reserve.

There definitely seems to be a person by this name that most likely lives in Colombia and has a facebook with his profile picture being with someone in a Atletico Huila kit at training. Would be worth looking into, the Colombian league is a good league for developing young talent and forwards playing in south america is just the type of player development we need.

There definitely seems to be a person by this name that most likely lives in Colombia and has a facebook with his profile picture being with someone in a Atletico Huila kit at training. Would be worth looking into, the Colombian league is a good league for developing young talent and forwards playing in south america is just the type of player development we need.

I have friends in comon with him. I'll send one of them a message to see who this guy is. He studied at U de Montreal but never played on the varsity team.

Archived