Train and play soccer with Canadian Professional Soccer Club

SOCCERACADEMY

Interested in training and playing with a professional soccer club? We accept players from the ages of 11 to 21 in our youth elite academy program at the York Region Shooters. We also feature tours to top soccer destinations in Europe.

View online slideshows:

http://prezi.com/j5kul8rozgts/player2pro-sports-elite-soccer-program/

http://www.slideshare.net/anitakov/shooters-academy-soccer-slideshow

http://www.slideshare.net/anitakov/player2pro-soccer-tours

Cost for training from September until Nov 17th is $300.

Attend a practice session during one of the following nights, all held at St. Joan of Arc High School:

(Please arrive a half hour earlier to speak to coaches and receive all information).

Practice Sessions at St. Joan of Arc field, 1 St. Joan of Arc Ave, Maple, ON (see map)

ages 11 to 15 (U15 team): Monday at 8pm, Tuesday and Thursday night at 7 pm

Ages 16 to 21 (U20 and Reserve Team): Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 pm

Please click ONLINE REGISTRATION and indicate OPEN TRYOUT in the subject field on our website: www.yorkregionshooters.com

We also have an indoor program:

We are looking for top level elite players who want to train to become professional soccer players. CLICK ONLINE REGISTRATION TAB TO ENROL. Indicate INDOOR PROGRAM when prompted to add the Program that you are enrolling in.

OUR INDOOR PROGRAM FEATURES:

Turf fields

Professional training

Fitness

Team tactics

Cost for training, 3 nights a week: $850

Payment due:

First instalment, $425: Sept 15th

Second instalment, $425: October 15th

Optional Competitive League Options: 9 v 9 : Trio Sportsplex, www.triosportsplex.com

Cost: $300

See below for information.

Selection of Days and Locations

Season: November 19 to March 23

Monday

Wild Water Kingdom Soccer Dome

WWK Sports Complex

7855 Finch Avenue, Brampton, Ontario L6T 0B2

www.wwksportscomplex.com

U20: 6:30 pm-8 pm

Tuesday

WWK Sports Complex

U15: 6:30 pm to 8 pm

U20: 8 pm to 9:30

Wednesday

Fitness Training Night

Mandatory night for all teams

Trio Sportsplex

601 Cityview Blvd.

Vaughan, ON

www.triosportsplex.com

U15 and U20: 7 pm to 8:30 pm

U20: 8:30 pm to 10 pm

Friday

WWK Sports Complex

U20: 6 pm-7:30 pm

Saturday

Ontario Soccer Association

7601 Martin Grove

Soccer Dome

www.ontariosoccer.net

U20: 6 pm to 7:30 pm

U15: 7:30 pm to 9 pm

I agree this guy is killing it with these threads, if he starts one conglomerate and properly titled thread for his academy, he could update it to no end and I think it would be tolerable but using the other men's league forum as their own personal news feed is spam. I am mildly advertising/somewhat-on-topic with my video's but I avoid using them to dominate conversation by keeping them in fairly relevant threads, instead of making a whole thread for 50 views.

BTW though, one thing is very ironic, I was put a little off balance by the last thread he had started (not this one). Technically a thread advertising free local trials is something this board has been begging for but since he already spammed the board no one's in any mood to hear it. Maybe that one thread should stay?

edit: after a response, sorry, i read the other thread, I had just read the title, it's offering two free training sessions for ages 6-12 for a possible $150 after school program. It's not a terrible idea (get a good look first) but it's not what I thought it was.

We do get a lot of requests from people with soccer related businesses who want to post, but don't want to spam.

I have told them I am not sure how to do it.

With the new site we could have a directory I guess, and a place for them to post stuff.

+1

We could have something under Merchandise & SERVICES or something similar.

and might be a revenue generator for the V's(not sure how much but a few bucks for sure per AD)

and believe me I would probably still look at the different services being offered by X-person if it is under Merchandise and Services. But finding it under a tread totally NON Related only puts them on my banned list.

Archived