We have sold out five sections of BMO!

Admin

I think those sections cover all of the south end plus extra so I would guess 3000-4000?

117 is big, between 117 and 118 there are about 700ish seats left in the south end. But Dino is selling 118.

We may just sell out 117. We have already sold about 150 in 117 out of 500.

NICE! Congrats! And just think, this isn't even the hex! Knowledgable fans will watch us play Panama...but imagine USA and Mexico coming to Canada, with WCQ on the line? Numbers are climbing!

I have planned to fly out for the HEX next year if all goes planned.

Awesome news... I wonder if this will make the General Admission rule a little hairy

There's always some people who show up late (suffering from the TFC disease) and expect to get their ticketed seats. I find it amusing. :)

Gossip should be rammed, this game is going to be madness!

Way to go Jamie and i applaud all the V's for their hard work getting the numbers out for this critical game.

118 is filling up (I think the quantities I've got committed will fill 118 completely) and I've got various youth teams scooping up chunks of seats in the East End Grandstand as well..

As for how many tickets have been sold thus far, i think it is safe to assume that the numbers for this one will be equal and possibly greater than the game in June. I'm not sure if there is any activity in the west end upper deck unfortunately. Right now, the focus is on selling out the lower bowl 100% (which would be about 17,000 tickets). I know that when I offered to try to help the CSA again, my hope was that we would start filling upper deck sections but the demand hasn't been as strong as I'd hoped it would be.

I do feel confident in saying that if our game in October vs. Cuba can be very meaningful and could serve to clinch a spot in the HEX, that stadium is going to be hopping.

Well done to everyone, I expect we will have greater attendance at this one than at the Honduras match, at least I hope so. Last thing we need is for Panama to have any kind of presence in the stadium. I was impressed that the Honduran contingent was isolated in the north end stand, and the few that were in the east and west stands were specks among seas of red, not seats, but fans. Anyone wanna take a shot at what total attendance will be? I'm hoping we crack the 17,000 mark.

Archived