Subs

-Borjan

-Hainault/Jakovic

-Jazic

-JDG

-Dunfield

-Jackson

-Ledgerwood

I think Bernier's better passing ability esp with great club form is much more useful than JDG. Hutch to play deep lying playmaker role a la Pirlo, with Three Lungs Johnson playing two way CM. Bernier does track back to help out defence too.

I had the day off today due to a friends wedding in Calgary, which conveniently will be taking place during the match tonight. Had to come in to the office today to take care of a few things, but have been absolutely useless this morning. I've charged the extra battery for my Blackberry, and will likely wear out the buttons on my phone refreshing Twitter tonight.

I had the day off today due to a friends wedding in Calgary, which conveniently will be taking place during the match tonight. Had to come in to the office today to take care of a few things, but have been absolutely useless this morning. I've charged the extra battery for my Blackberry, and will likely wear out the buttons on my phone refreshing Twitter tonight.

Priest (or whoever): "If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace"

ESG Shawn: "GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Archived