2012 Olympics Match #5: Canada v. USA

Vic

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is fixed. No doubt about it. That referee is a criminal. I attended a couple of games in Germany that were later shown to be fixed by the Croatian mafia and even they were not as bad as this. Even the referee on the take for that game would not have dared to make calls like this ref has.

Wow... this is a game.

Has anyone ever seen that 7 second rule enforced before? I've seen cards given but never a freekick. I know it is in the rules... but, wow. And then the hand ball after one against the US was passed up on earlier in the game? Total crap.

Wow... this is a game.

Has anyone ever seen that 7 second rule enforced before? I've seen cards given but never a freekick. I know it is in the rules... but, wow. And then the hand ball after one against the US was passed up on earlier in the game? Total crap.

Almost never, the usual penalty if any is a yellow card. That is real BS.

Pretty enraged at this ref, feel like she should be investigated for match fixing. A few very blatent examples of poor calls in spots that were very visible to the ref and obviously the time wasting free kick, I've never seen that in the history of soccer especially in such a close game to give such a good goal scoring opportunity vs a team that really is not blatent time wasting at all is criminal. For Canada to get punished so harshly for time wasting is like a slap in the face, we really never do it and never have had people penalized who do it vs us on alot of levels.

Pretty enraged at this ref, feel like she should be investigated for match fixing. A few very blatent examples of poor calls in spots that were very visible to the ref and obviously the time wasting free kick, I've never seen that in the history of soccer especially in such a close game to give such a good goal scoring opportunity vs a team that really is not blatent time wasting at all is criminal. For Canada to get punished so harshly for time wasting is like a slap in the face, we really never do it and never have had people penalized who do it vs us on alot of levels.

i hear ya bro!

Archived