2012 Olympics Match #5: Canada v. USA

Vic

I'm always shocked at the start of almost every game I've watched at the athleticism and strength of the Americans compared to everyone else. Having said that, our girls have been doing a good job of keeping them away from goal so far.

Wow. That free kick almost worked out for us.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This ref is clearly biased toward the US, though. I wouldn't say she's cheating, but she keeps getting in the way of our players and passes, and has easily been giving more calls to the Yankees.

Yeah, some of these calls are baffling. The foul where Morgan nearly scored with the header on the ensuing free kick was a joke. The American player ran into Tancredi and Tancredi ended up getting called for the foul. Also, near the end of the half when the American defender kicked it out and they got the throw in. Simply disgusting.

Yeah, some of these calls are baffling. The foul where Morgan nearly scored with the header on the ensuing free kick was a joke. The American player ran into Tancredi and Tancredi ended up getting called for the foul. Also, near the end of the half when the American defender kicked it out and they got the throw in. Simply disgusting.

Prime example just now, Morgan plows Sesselman over in front of our goal. Not a word.

Archived