Want an exclusive CSA Centennial scarf NOT for sale anywhere?

Admin

The Canadian Soccer Association has donated 100 exclusive centennial scarves to the Voyageurs! These scarves are not for sale anywhere, and may never go on sale. There is a very limited number of them in existence!

The players and the CSA appreciate the supporters section greatly, and donated the scarves. (They are also getting us a team poster for people that order tickets through the V's)

I don't even know what they look like yet, I will post a picture asap.

So... do you want one? Well get off your arse and sell ten tickets to a single game before August 1st.

That's it. Ten $20 tickets to a single game.

Thank you CSA! This is great!

Jamie

The Canadian Soccer Association has donated 100 exclusive centennial scarves to the Voyageurs! These scarves are not for sale anywhere, and may never go on sale. There is a very limited number of them in existence!

The players and the CSA appreciate the supporters section greatly, and donated the scarves. (They are also getting us a team poster for people that order tickets through the V's)

I don't even know what they look like yet, I will post a picture asap.

So... do you want one? Well get off your arse and sell ten tickets to a single game before August 1st.

That's it. Ten $20 tickets to a single game.

Thank you CSA! This is great!

Jamie

Still looking for the blue Centennial Jersey - anyone know where they can be purchased?

It's probably the same centennial scarf I posted about in late May. It has blue and red stripes running along the width.

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?44280-Unlisted-Centennial-Swag-Can-t-find-at-http-csa-rmpathletic-com-CSA-s-online-store

AAAAC65rVQoAAAAAAIZUKw.jpg

Like this but blue/red instead.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to sell 10 tickets.

@socceronly/Jamie: How did the donated tickets thing go for the Honduras game? Did many kids show up? I had no money to donate then, but I should be able to donate $20 this time if you are setting up a fund for charity tickets. The Panama game is on a Friday so that might help make it more family friendly.

@MattSerson, if you still have an extra centennial scarf hanging on the wall at Gracies I'll buy it!

If anybody hears anything about how to get those centennial backpacks post it on the forum please.

It's probably the same centennial scarf I posted about in late May. It has blue and red stripes running along the width.

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?44280-Unlisted-Centennial-Swag-Can-t-find-at-http-csa-rmpathletic-com-CSA-s-online-store

AAAAC65rVQoAAAAAAIZUKw.jpg

Like this but blue/red instead.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to sell 10 tickets.

@socceronly/Jamie: How did the donated tickets thing go for the Honduras game? Did many kids show up? I had no money to donate then, but I should be able to donate $20 this time if you are setting up a fund for charity tickets. The Panama game is on a Friday so that might help make it more family friendly.

@MattSerson, if you still have an extra centennial scarf hanging on the wall at Gracies I'll buy it!

If anybody hears anything about how to get those centennial backpacks post it on the forum please.

No, it is definitely red and white. Has 100 Years on it. I saw it for about 2 seconds on a laptop.

Anyway this could get opened up for non-Toronto Voyageurs? It's not likely many of us can sell ten tickets.

It's not like it was made for Toronto people, the scarfs are there to drive ticket sales.

I will have other prize stuff available, and maybe I can get a few more of these.

Upcoming stuff once new site bits are working and configured correctly:

Wallpaper, phone background art contest

Blog of the month contest

Rewards for content creation

Twitter & Facebook contests

There is more stuff coming, but the games are in Toronto, and we need to get tickets sold. I asked for this stuff specifically for this and that is what it is for.

This could be a tie-in to my other question for Jamie, how did the charity tickets thing go? If it went well people may donate again, especially if exclusive scarfs are involved!

I can't really talk about the charity ticket thing publicly. The money is sitting there, TCH for a variety of reasons was unable to participate.

I will find someone else for the fall. It was really disappointing, but I understand why it couldn't happen.

When I find a new place for the tickets, I will notify everyone who donated with an explanation.

I have been pushing the tickets hard to friends and family. So far everyone who came to see the games against the USA and Honduras want to come back to section 114 for more. The count is 25 tickets sold for Panama and 11 for Cuba.

Archived