Top NCAA Prospects

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapman has been playing for KW United FC in the offseason. USL PDL. Camargo and Murrell play with United as well.

He has been playing really well, you can tell he has been changing his game a bit to brace for MLS. Almost certain he will be going to Toronto FC (he is signed to Beswicks, which is Barry Maclean). Camargo has been interesting, I remember seeing him at youth levels and he seemed really creative and had a great eye for a pass. At the PDL level he has become more of a goal scorer.

Murrell was amazing for United, we didn't get a whole season out of him as he wanted to finish Uni and was doing a summer semester. Emekye Ononye is also another one to watch, the whole KW United backline was imposing and should almost all be considered MLS calibre. Nikola Paunic (University of South Florida), Emeka Ononye (Wright University) and Jordan Murrell (Syracuse).

Speaking of Emeka and Wright University, Wesley Cain is heading there as well. Former Whitecaps Residency. 

Chapman has been playing for KW United FC in the offseason. USL PDL. Camargo and Murrell play with United as well.

He has been playing really well, you can tell he has been changing his game a bit to brace for MLS. Almost certain he will be going to Toronto FC (he is signed to Beswicks, which is Barry Maclean).

I don't think he can have an agent if he's playing NCAA.

Maybe this should be it's own thread with a sticky.  It will get lost with all the player IDs and scoring updates.  How do I do that?

How about creating a new thread for the 2014 season and include your list as the first post?  It might be easier to sticky at that point, or at least it will show up week after week as we update it with weekend results.

Archived