Atmospheric video of Voyageurs at Maro and BMO courtesy of John Vanderkolk

dbailey62

• 1 month later...

Well this was one great experience and one I dreamed about.I would like to congratulate and thank all the Voyageurs for their amazing support of Canada.

This tape was sent to the who is in Canadian soccer and all were very impressed and they now all know who the Voyageurs are.

Keep it up and make this a Canadian tradition,unequaled by many other sports.

WIlliams Landing in Liberty Village is probably big enough to hold everyone (especially when the patio are is open) .. but not sure they would appreciate the singing.. and beer would definitely be more expensive. But there are only two home games this fall.. and if they are on weekdays perhaps they will allow to book as a private event?

WIlliams Landing in Liberty Village is probably big enough to hold everyone (especially when the patio are is open) .. but not sure they would appreciate the singing.. and beer would definitely be more expensive. But there are only two home games this fall.. and if they are on weekdays perhaps they will allow to book as a private event?

Not a chance.

Been to every place in the area and talked with managers.

Not unless you want a $50 cover.

That place is packed on a Friday after work.

Not a chance.

Been to every place in the area and talked with managers.

Not unless you want a $50 cover.

That place is packed on a Friday after work.

Jamie I forgot to thank and congratulate you for an amazing job to bring them all together at this bar and fill up these stands.Truly remarkable and in speaking to you that day you mentioned that you are getting overworked in your work for the Vs and it even sounded that you may even rethink your involvement. We also discussed the necessary help to keep this going. I suppose we could via this board organize this thing by asking for the volunteers that will help you to keep this going.

I am very aware that we have something very amazing on our hands and the support for Canadian soccer is beyond belief.

I remember that there is a restaurant accross from the stadium which at one time TFC had a players trophy night and the supporters groups were invited.It holds well over 400 if not more.

Again Jamie thanks again and what a result!

Archived